Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

nice that little rough coated one?

He had a shaky start , and I thought he wouldn’t make it , three fails and they are out . And he has had more than that . But he has other good points . He has settled down to be a reliable dog , he has succeeded in some deep and difficult spots . I’m glad I didn’t act too quickly. The little smooth coat has been excellent so far , hardly a mark on her and yet you break through and she is near enough to lick Charlie. 

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/04/2019 at 10:53, Madfox11 said:

Not a white dog ino but here’s my little bitch she parkes bred fell x Russell 

7097A007-9990-4BC8-BD7C-700942012B74.png

EFA56411-18BF-43EE-B7FA-0DCA6BD4EE77.png

We use a parks bred dog for the hound work it does my head in sometimes as it’s silent, but he’s still a youngish dog. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The mother of the pups is lying chilling out against the wall after giving her pups a 3 hour ju jitsui lesson up the back on the concrete, thats the grand master  peering out the box, she was up showing throat holds leg locks, bites to internal organs and pressure point techniques lol... and the black and white bitch pup was one of the students...and the second pic is a litter sister of hers I gave up to a man.... both pups 10 and a half months...bottom pic is another bitch I kept from same litter.

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 9