Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of bad luck,my little snake killing bitch decided to take on another brown snake.She was dead in her crate by the time I got to the vet.RIP my little Maude, a true aussie warrior.The snake was in the veg patch my wife was weeding.Ended up in four pieces the cnt.

IMG_0044.JPG

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Sad 5
2 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Bit of bad luck,my little snake killing bitch decided to take on another brown snake.She was dead in her crate by the time I got to the vet.RIP my little Maude a true aussie warrior.

Ffs that's a shame chum sorry to hear that

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Bit of bad luck,my little snake killing bitch decided to take on another brown snake.She was dead in her crate by the time I got to the vet.RIP my little Maude, a true aussie warrior.The snake was in the veg patch my wife was weeding.Ended up in four pieces the cnt.

IMG_0044.JPG

A bloody shame that mate and who's to not think she's just laid her life down to protect your misses from that snake....RIP brave terrier..

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

IMG_0044.JPG

R.I.P. Little warrior.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

IMG_0044.JPG

Shame mate 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Bad luck Aussie Whip,
you putting any snake mesh about?? We lay  it about the edges of the yard and also around the kennel area and stables

My dogs are in 2acres dog fence around the house,have thought about it but then thought if one gets in at the gates  it cant get out and has to face the dogs.Thinking of moving, the place is infested with them.

The other terriers I have will work snakes and avoid the bite but the little bitch was too game and hard and tried to silently kill anything she engaged,sort of like a little pitbull.The best snake killer I've owned was a pure greyhound,he'd grab the snake in just the right spot and shake it. killing it instantly.The only thing he was good at really.

• Like 1