Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Apache... said:

dmd anyone with a decent terrier this time of the year will be working it as you know, but still no harm to get in early and have one lined up for next year.

Just putting the feelers out Apache, I’ve had black dogs for years but I can’t really get what suits me if I’m really honest, they are usually to rough for my liking and I’m in the situation where I’d like to have a couple of level headed terriers that I can dig most weeks and not once every 3rd or 4th week. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

Is there patterdale in them pups?

Yes.. my own black dog... mistake mating...

She is only a young bitch only had 2 digs, 19 months now... she was 20 days into heat no blood no swelling and was caught by my black dog, I was in donegal and my brother was feeding them and he seen the tie..

The father was a good honest wee dog, 4 and a half with plenty of work, unfortunately lost him about 3 weeks ago, 2.6m broke through to him dead with quarry  straight in front of him I was gutted...

she had 7, 6 whites and 1 black dog pup.. 4 pups gifted to working homes and I kept 3... 2 white bitches and the black dog...I also bred the mother so I know them inside out...

IMG_20181010_215847.jpg

• Like 5
13 hours ago, stop.end said:

Yes.. my own black dog... mistake mating...

She is only a young bitch only had 2 digs, 19 months now... she was 20 days into heat no blood no swelling and was caught by my black dog, I was in donegal and my brother was feeding them and he seen the tie..

The father was a good honest wee dog, 4 and a half with plenty of work, unfortunately lost him about 3 weeks ago, 2.6m broke through to him dead with quarry  straight in front of him I was gutted...

she had 7, 6 whites and 1 black dog pup.. 4 pups gifted to working homes and I kept 3... 2 white bitches and the black dog...I also bred the mother so I know them inside out...

IMG_20181010_215847.jpg

You were lucky enough to only get one pure black pup  ?  mistake me arse lol why not use a white dog ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, INDIAN GIVER said:

Maybe the black sire was a better worker than any whites he had excess to .

The fact that he lined that bitch with a black dog says it all chum the access must be spent when he was bubbling on how great the white dog are 

3 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

The fact that he lined that bitch with a black dog says it all chum the access must be spent when he was bubbling on how great the white dog are 

Spit it out fs in stayed of beating about the bush