Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:51, mad4digging said:

FB_IMG_1532876857617.jpg

Great photographs above. To me the fox terrier type has suffered more then any breed apart from the British Bulldog at the hands of show breeders. How could the KC breeders inherit the type above and end up with type in the pics below? Oh yes, they improved them! Well done.

smooth-fox-terrier_01_lg.jpg

wire-fox-terrier.jpg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Themole said:

Do you no dock the tails aus what part of oz are you in in I spent time down in tare could be spent wrong sorry nsw I think looked like perfect country for Fox's lots of cover 

I'm in Western NSW,plenty of foxes about here.You see the odd working terrier docked but is illegal here so not worth the trouble imo.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Frosti, male pup I kept, now 15 weeks and his mum,he looks like his grandad who is a big terrier that kills his foxes.

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_E0520.JPG

Nice looking pup. Looks like he's going to have some substance to him. Almost Sealyham like.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Nice looking pup. Looks like he's going to have some substance to him. Almost Sealyham like.

I thought he looked like he had a Sealyham head and bigger size.I doubt if its Sealyham here in oz,the people I got the mother off have had these working Russells for 40 plus years.The grandad looks like the pup but has a lot of colour in his coat and also very heavy coated.The pup's alright with us, my whippets and guard dogs but already tries to kill his dad who is a very dog friendly fella, luckily for the pup.