Line Bred Lurchers And How Many Generations Your In

So u dont recommend jeff burrell dogs not to steady

Well I think it was my own making mate, The prey drive is a bit much sometimes when you just want a quick walk through the woods before going out somewhere and all he wants to do is put em up and take em down. Just wish I could switch off the work mode

During the summer months.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one can beat Jeff Burrell he's been keeping the same strain for 600 years

These beddy whippets have 40 years of breeding in them originally from Yorkshire Guy moved to Ireland once the ban came in first picture are the parents of the bitch below

From the same line as tank has said line has over 40 years in them and there's 30 years between the 2 in the photo

Posted Images

A bit like the one I have thinks everyone is for him pulls your arm out when on a slip let my heart rule my brain shouldn't of had him at 13 months but he is here and I'll try and break him of it

Good luck with that not sure if being line bred for ? Years has anything to do with it,can't complain as does everything that the wizard said it would.You need thousand acres on your doorstep for this one here,not little pockets of land Criss crossed with roads like I have here. I have thousands of acres of permission but only for winter.

I would of had a pup but I work nights and didn't face coming home to pee and shit when I had finished work so got a house trained one so my fault

Keep the faith mate a few more years and things will steady up,going on what I have seen.

Still no stopping em when the red mist is down though.

Don't think there are many line bred that can be called off a Chase.

Good luck with your dog mate is it one of Jeff's dogs ?

To be honest this dog has been out every winter from about 5 months young, Has what I consider a high prey drive (pulled Mrs into road trying to catch a stag beetle over night) I wouldn't mind if he wasn't quite so full on all the time. My mates beddy whippet collie Rex is very chilled in comparison he still catches but only when Taz is occupied.

In the 3 years of owning this dog he has cost a few quid in vet bills, and I now have a degree in salt water bathing.

He line bred Jeff Burrell.

didn't think Jeff Burrell dogs were line bred I thought they were type bred

To be honest this dog has been out every winter from about 5 months young, Has what I consider a high prey drive (pulled Mrs into road trying to catch a stag beetle over night) I wouldn't mind if he wasn't quite so full on all the time. My mates beddy whippet collie Rex is very chilled in comparison he still catches but only when Taz is occupied.

In the 3 years of owning this dog he has cost a few quid in vet bills, and I now have a degree in salt water bathing.

He line bred Jeff Burrell.

didn't think Jeff Burrell dogs were line bred I thought they were type bred
Yeah he has the old stuff He breeds his own outcrosses and if they make the grade then they go in the mix.

Though apparently it's getting hard to find coursing grey blood ?

17545179_1349006948478953_23878451151901

That big lad is my grandfather, photo from around 1930. My uncles still have a couple dogs down from that big white and tan fella grandad is holding

great pic that, and nice to look back on :thumbs: what were in the dogs , can see greyhound , what else , what was in big dog .?

Cheers, mostly greyhound with some deerhound and kelpie blood added in for toughness and wind

How good are jeffs dogs are they as good as he says in advert

I bought my son one but not off Jeff and it's done everything mate,he is 15yrs old now and living the life on my sons couch at his mothers.i put a pic on earlier but you get good and bad in all dogs,but Jeff's prices are ridiculous and he told me how the dam was bred.