Line Bred Lurchers And How Many Generations Your In

I think my pup is 6 or so generations on the fathers side and 3 on the mothers side

Both sides the same stuff.

My bitches sire is in the breeding about 4 or 5 times his brother is on there ,my old bitch and her sister are in there and my old bitches dam twice .

post-734-0-49309400-1495651292_thumb.jpg

post-734-0-00672800-1495651335_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one can beat Jeff Burrell he's been keeping the same strain for 600 years

These beddy whippets have 40 years of breeding in them originally from Yorkshire Guy moved to Ireland once the ban came in first picture are the parents of the bitch below

From the same line as tank has said line has over 40 years in them and there's 30 years between the 2 in the photo

Posted Images

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1598232-norfolk-tumbler-and-smithfield-lurcher-puppies-wellingborough.html

800 years he says lol

Bred to continue old-fashioned family bloodlines (kept for over 800 years).

Bred for function , health , temprement, brain and athleticism .

Make ideal family pets , because historically kept hidden from public view (poaching dogs) in family dwelling. Growing up amongst children.

Can be trained when to chase and not to chase as required.

The puppy pictures are of ones in their new homes : because I disagree with people choosing pups without meeting the pups to match characters and temprements.

Edited by jigsaw

£400 for a lurcher pup, what's he been smoking

I'd say expensive Cuban cigars, it's the folk who give him the cash that are as high as kites.
. Your right mate the folk paying it must be off their nuts, a wouldn't mind paying decent money for a good healthy pup but not £400 I will be looking for a pup after I am back from my holiday in September and I can assure you I won't be paying near that amount Edited by Broxi

I'd say expensive Cuban cigars, it's the folk who give him the cash that are as high as kites.

. Your right mate the folk paying it must be off their nuts, a wouldn't mind paying decent money for a good healthy pup but not £400 I will be looking for a pup after I am back from my holiday in September and I can assure you I won't be paying near that amount

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1598232-norfolk-tumbler-and-smithfield-lurcher-puppies-wellingborough.html

800 years he says lol

Bred to continue old-fashioned family bloodlines (kept for over 800 years).

Bred for function , health , temprement, brain and athleticism .

Make ideal family pets , because historically kept hidden from public view (poaching dogs) in family dwelling. Growing up amongst children.

Can be trained when to chase and not to chase as required.

The puppy pictures are of ones in their new homes : because I disagree with people choosing pups without meeting the pups to match characters and temprements.

I'd say £400 for a pup that's history and line can be traced for 800 years, with the above credentials is peanuts :ninja: .................... :laugh:

• Like 3

Yesterday I put Jeff Burrell lurchers in the search engine and came across the add for the pups for £400 each ffs the breeders must have spent the day on a smack binge.it's like a game of Chinese wispers they gain 200 yrs of line breeding every time someone has a litter ffs there not even a line for a start with the amount of shit that's been added husky being one there a type that gets hyped up to drum up sales I feel sorry for some gullible fool that buys in to this shit

Yesterday I put Jeff Burrell lurchers in the search engine and came across the add for the pups for £400 each ffs the breeders must have spent the day on a smack binge.it's like a game of Chinese wispers they gain 200 yrs of line breeding every time someone has a litter ffs there not even a line for a start with the amount of shit that's been added husky being one there a type that gets hyped up to drum up sales I feel sorry for some gullible fool that buys in to this shit

Same as some of these coursing/saluki bred lines. The amount of faff, rubbish and lies that's been said or told about what's in the line of some of those is absurd

IMG00077-20101120-1235.jpg

ourpictures152.jpg

IMG00076-20101120-1235.jpg

Jeff burrel lurcher which he bred the dam which was to to a cracking whippet dog,he done everything single handily 24tts.jeff told me the story behind the dam I bought this at 10wks old for £80 and one of the best £80s ever spent on a dog.he adapted to anything as he was that laid back then Jeff started knocking the same way bred pups out at £400.

• Like 2

IMG00077-20101120-1235.jpgourpictures152.jpgIMG00076-20101120-1235.jpg

Jeff burrel lurcher which he bred the dam which was to to a cracking whippet dog,he done everything single handily 24tts.jeff told me the story behind the dam I bought this at 10wks old for £80 and one of the best £80s ever spent on a dog.he adapted to anything as he was that laid back then Jeff started knocking the same way bred pups out at £400.

smart dog man barging dog for £80 fair play mate

Why did he use whippet instead of greyhound? Was it cuz he could find a better whippet? Size? I just wonder

It was a mistake mating the lad who bred him was away at work and his missus was watching the dogs so his Laguna whippet caught her.but I checked with Jeff after leaving the blokes house about the dams breeding incase the lad was telling a porky.