Line Bred Lurchers And How Many Generations Your In

Let's see your pictures of line of lurchers you keep I'm not bothered on cross let's see them

(Keep it clean lads I don't want to see people talking down or ribbing each other in any kind of slagging match I just want to see some fine bred running dogs)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one can beat Jeff Burrell he's been keeping the same strain for 600 years

These beddy whippets have 40 years of breeding in them originally from Yorkshire Guy moved to Ireland once the ban came in first picture are the parents of the bitch below

From the same line as tank has said line has over 40 years in them and there's 30 years between the 2 in the photo

Posted Images

The beddy greyhound dog I have this line goes back about 40 years my bitch is simler way bred her sire is from the same lines as my dog

nice one mate any pictures? I'm a big fan of the bedlington xs

The beddy greyhound dog I have this line goes back about 40 years my bitch is simler way bred her sire is from the same lines as my dog

nice one mate any pictures? I'm a big fan of the bedlington xs
will not let me load em up as would mate , my mate has brother to my dog an both litter mates to northenlites Bruce Edited by tank34

Merle bitch goes back over 5 generations I think it is can trace her righ back with pics of all her relations. Brindle dog the same I think maybe more on the dams side.

image_zps5aval6dr.png

image_zpsdcbwdbmg.jpeg

Edited by C.green
  • Like 6

Merle bitch goes back over 5 generations I think it is can trace her righ back with pics of all her relations. Brindle dog the same I think maybe more on the dams side.

image_zps5aval6dr.png

image_zpsdcbwdbmg.jpeg

shes a beauty her mate! thats the pup id have chosen from that litter!

atb

image_zps5aval6dr.png

image_zpsdcbwdbmg.jpeg

shes a beauty her mate! thats the pup id have chosen from that litter!

atb

Cheers mate she's a fiery pup all my others apart from the bulldog hate her lol. Gotta say more I see of the black pups the more I like the look of them.

0DFF7E46-6030-4145-9E26-618A10452E13.jpg

1D105F00-0735-4FE9-9895-8DD59ADF74FD.jpg

16C71F40-0DC0-474B-9DEA-A52F16A8F370.jpg

7A082187-7FC1-4413-8484-9ED1A7ED21A9.jpg

5728C60E-FBF4-479F-9841-CAD90CDAA118.jpg

There's are the relations to tanks and northerlites dogs,top pic is bitch from Ireland which is cousin to dog below which is litter brother to tanks dog and northerlites,the other 2 pics below that is sire and dam to top pic and the sire is litter brother to the smooth bitch coupled to the other dog which is the dam to tanks,northerlites and the smooth dog.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 10