Manchester Arena Bombs

I was out at the shops this afternoon. On my way back to the car, there was a respectable looking old fella walking in front of me, and a woman in a burka coming towards us.

As she got near him, he spat on the ground.

Now, I would never condone that kind of behaviour, and would maybe have pulled him up, but, today of all days, I can completely understand why he did it........

Completely pointless...until enough people grow the balls to vote for someone who has solutions we have no choice but to sit it out and wait, personally I think everyone should do what they can to move to safety, also do what you can do to damage the economy by not shopping in cities or spending money there, money is all the elites really care about.

• Like 2

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

Someone is going to have to fire the first shot, sound the rallying cry.

Any volunteers?

Thought not.

Was waiting on you saying this. For me as much as I hate seeing the British people being slaughtered my family come first and I wouldn't risk anything unless something happened to them. You post this nonsense all the time. Honestly just shut the fukk up. People post with wishful thinking but everybody knows they have too much too lose by doing it so geez peace ya helmet. Time and a place for it and this isn't it ya wee wanker

Surely if you believe the only way to save the country from the Muslamic hordes is violent revolution the best thing you could do for your kids is to get it started?

I say it to my leftist pals that bang on about revolution being the only solution too, if you actually believe folk are suffering and being exploited and it can't be fixed by the ballot box but only at the end of the gun why are you sitting on your arse and not actually doing something about it?

Lol

Get a flight over with a load of them , dressing like a airgunner and being a f***ing liability In the hope of not getting captured or abandoned by another guy whose watched black hawk down too much....

Nah, leave the fighting to the professionals

• Like 5

i do wonder what it would take for people to say enough is enough

Muslims raping children by the thousands

Muslims targeting young girls in Manchester

These two things alone should have been enough how bad could it get

• Like 2

It will get worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better

Have you ever watched A Clockwork Orange?

The main character is subjected to behavior modification technique or aversion therapy where he cannot fight back and is completely defenseless when he is released from prison.

Is there a parallel today? 22+ kids slaughtered and all people can do is cry at vigils, virtue signal on facebook or.....

DAhrADiXsAYLxK_.jpg

• Like 2

Someone is going to have to fire the first shot, sound the rallying cry.

Any volunteers?

Thought not.

Would you stand up and be counted ?

I fecking doubt it you would be to busy listening to corbins bullshit.

And believing we should take more of these immigrants into the UK.

Why would I fight for a cause I don't believe in you cretin.

End of the day all any of you are ever going to do is do the Billy Big Bollocks act online and then when a Muslim serves you at the garage it'll be all smiles "Cheers boss."

If you really think the only way to save the country is to purge the Muslim menace and you're not out there fomenting it but instead sitting behind your keyboard waiting for someone else to kick it off then you're just a fecking coward.

So would you stand by your country men shoulder to shoulder if a civil war started.?

And as for a Muslim serving me at a garage and me saying thank you boss

Are you for fecking real.

I've lost count of the amount of money ive thrown back at them.

The first time it happend yrs ago I put my hand out and he dropped the money into my hand from about 10" high.

As to not touch my hand.

He soon had second best when I threw the hand full of change straight at his head.the dirty feckers.

But you still bought the petrol and paid for it more than the price actually f***ing priceless

• Like 1

Have you ever watched A Clockwork Orange?

The main character is subjected to behavior modification technique or aversion therapy where he cannot fight back and is completely defenseless when he is released from prison.

Is there a parallel today? 22+ kids slaughtered and all people can do is cry at vigils, virtue signal on facebook or.....NOT A TURBIN OR BURKA IN SIGHT .WHATS THAT TELL YA.

DAhrADiXsAYLxK_.jpg

Ah f**k it I wasn't going to post this , but it's been stated already on the msm

But I was up with the baby last feeding when the attacks happened

I caught the initial aftermath and the confusion and watched the initial reporting from the scene

I don't recall the channel as I flicked the telly around the news networks , bbc do my head in and sky aren't much better imho but as a reporter delivered his updated spiel, the unmistakeable thump thump thump of a chinook helicopter circling overhead could be heard ........

I sat up till three, hoping for a gunman or a hostage scene , purely to see that chinook land and see the liberals choke on twenty five crossfitters cleaning manchesters streets with dimarcos in hand

Sadly it never came and gladly the incident was isolated ,

I just hope one day that a plot is caught on their toes , and with the world being what it is today, the whole thing is caught on camera

Cause when that happens

No one will want to do it again

• Like 2