Mill Wall Beat Bradford

taped this game to watch tonight,as I knew my good mate bry aka bunnyblatter was at Wembley to watch his team Bradford,gutted for you mate it was a good game and Bradford had some good chances

Thats it house prices in Bermondsey and Rotherhithe have gone up another 50p........what a horrible sight that was watching them celebrate....even the way they clap annoys me dirty feeble little wretches.

• Like 2

Was a good game. City should of been in front but great save from Archer

Morison played well and was dropping off all the time to win the ball

But...............the so called Millwall "fans" didn't even stay to see their team lift the trophy. They were waiting outside for the City fans when we left. A bit of fighting here and there but nothing much. If We had won I could guarantee that not one fan would of left before seeing the team pick the cup up.

Pitch invasion ...........first at the new Wembley ? It had to be them brain dead cnuts that did it didn't it. Goading our manager and players says it all. Imagine if they'd lost the game

Plain and simple.............the majority are are fecking morons !!!!!!

Millwall are a great little club ,they are not called the pride of London for nothing ,fantastic support ,second only to SAFC in the gravy stakes ,can't wait to see them in the premier league where they belong .

• Like 2

Millwall are a great little club ,they are not called the pride of London for nothing ,fantastic support ,second only to SAFC in the gravy stakes ,can't wait to see them in the premier league where they belong .

1200px-Deepsea.JPG

• Like 1

I wasn't comparing them to Sunderland ,obviously they are nowhere near Sunderland in prestige ,fame ,history or support ,Millwall will never reach the legendary status of the mighty Wearsiders ,but I'm just saying they are on their way to being London's no1 club .

• Like 2

I wasn't comparing them to Sunderland ,obviously they are nowhere near Sunderland in prestige ,fame ,history or support ,Millwall will never reach the legendary status of the mighty Wearsiders ,but I'm just saying they are on their way to being London's no1 club .

Have you been on drugs ??

It will be interesting to see how many of these gravy pit men plot up round Cold Blow Lane and the arches of South Bermondsey next season !!

Bunnyblatter are you new to footie.....you actually thought Millwall fans go to the match to watch football,and you dont even seem aware of the massive Millwall/Sunderland rivalry....where you been.

Edited by gnasher16