Dog Or Bitch

Ok I've settled on the type of lurcher I want collie Greyhound however I'm now stuck on the dog or bitch. I've always had dogs got 2 spaniels both boys. Never had a bitch parents dog growing up was boys is there any difference in them and working difference. Cheers

Ok I've settled on the type of lurcher I want collie Greyhound however I'm now stuck on the dog or bitch. I've always had dogs got 2 spaniels both boys. Never had a bitch parents dog growing up was boys is there any difference in them and working difference. Cheers

get a nice lurcher x lurcher dog pup from proven parents , the parents wont have all the traits of just straight collie x grey , so the pup be that more easy to bring up , yep nice dog pup above . will fit in with male spaniels as well .

• Like 1

Won't be out with the other 2 will be a house dog as well. That's how my last one was. Just not sure how 3 boys would get on my sprocker has zero balls now but my Springer can be snappy at times