Cheapest Flight

Use Ryanair quite a bit for work around Europe, yeah not the most plush but all aircraft are quite new and they do a job.

Better than fly(may)be. EasyJet aren't too bad but I've seen several flights where people have been bumped off the flight as they have oversold the seats. This may happen on other airlines but only noticed it on EJ

Look at easy jet, Ryanair, blue air, etc.

Have a look on Skyscanner is the easiest way to find cheap flights, just input where your going from and too and dates and it will give you the cheapest provider at that time.

L

Have a knock about around Hangar 10 at Stansted for a while and you,ll never fly with Ryanair again !

The aviation industry being as regulated as it is the shoddy practise and general wallyness of them engineers beggars belief even a simple prick like me has to wonder how some of them planes stay up in the air !

Have a knock about around Hangar 10 at Stansted for a while and you,ll never fly with Ryanair again !

The aviation industry being as regulated as it is the shoddy practise and general wallyness of them engineers beggars belief even a simple prick like me has to wonder how some of them planes stay up in the air !

Flying is a humiliating experience now. Endless f'n queuing, processed likes a cow in a market, searched, stuck in tiny seats. Given shit food by silly girls in antiquated uniforms. Sometimes wonder whether it's worth it. Takes me a couple of days to get over it.

• Like 1

I,d rather drive the seven hours personally, and a little stop over in Belgium to load up on backy to cover the fuel costs, if you include links to the airport,waiting in departure,watching a carousel going round with everyone else's bags on bar yours and then taxi to were your staying is it that much quicker ?