Going To Let Her Go .....

The kids are out and about in force today ken lol-they shout out like they know the craic,when they obviously don't know shit from toothpaste.I'm lurcher less at the minute and having a nightmare with the terriers but if im honest I couldn't do her justice(this moment in time).someone will be a happy chappie with her ;).you have done all the hard work with her.she's ready made for someone.atvb dc

Yeah the rest of us don't know f**k all , at the end of the day bud it's just another pup been cast off in May, you can dress it up how ya like but thats the bottom line , I'm not sure what folk expect when a post like this goes , a lot of different hunters and backgrounds and all are not going to agree but seemly not agreeing makes us kids in your eyes , ??

go and change your pad my love...man's a professional pest controller and knows what he needs...stop crabbing and get a grip...don't affect you one bit what he does...love you.xxx
  • Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon now lads,..lets not be silly about such things... Facts are,..if you choose to breed working dogs,.there will often be a skeleton in the cupboard, that can return to bite you in the bum...  

The issue is I do this game every day for a living and I need a dog with a certain mindset and she just doesn't have it ... the bitch will happily work two or three days a week with the odd night thro

Anyway all this is immaterial as the bitch is going to a good home with a well respected member of this forum ........

Cmon socks she hasnt even had her first season yet

I've been around lurchers a lot longer than you kev and I KNOW when a dog is going to be what I want and if it isn't ... as for not even had a first season my dogs have to work seven days a week kev and that adds up to a lot of work pretty quickly ...

I think people are getting a little confused here as to my reasons ... the bitch can catch rabbits for fun ... she marks 100% ... she can work a warren with longnets or purse nets ... she retrieves to hand ... she has started working on the lamp ... she is very obedient ... she is broken to all stock including cats and feather ... she is quiet in the kennel .... there is nothing wrong with the bitch for somebody who does a normal amount of hunting .....

The problem is SHE CANNOT MENTALLY HANDLE WORKING DAY IN DAY OUT EVERY WEEK .......

Some dogs thrive on it some dogs fall to pieces and unfortunately cloud is in the latter category ........

• Like 6

did you not get shut of that pup from lofti,s bitch last year [bANNED TEXT] for the same reason lyk good luck finding them good homes

Nope that dog went because it physically wasn't up to the job which was proved when it keeled over and died one night lamping after only 20 odd runs ... the lad paid for a first phase post Mortimer and the dog had a heart defect .......

• Like 1

Sure if she won't kill rabbits this time of year she never will. Good dog man getting rid of a dog in May. Lol

You obviously can't read you fukcing mong .... the dog catches rabbits for fun ... instead of trolling every thread I put up why not try getting out with your dogs .....
I don't hunt this time of year ya fcking cnut

The kids are out and about in force today ken lol-they shout out like they know the craic,when they obviously don't know shit from toothpaste.I'm lurcher less at the minute and having a nightmare with the terriers but if im honest I couldn't do her justice(this moment in time).someone will be a happy chappie with her ;).you have done all the hard work with her.she's ready made for someone.atvb dc

Yeah the rest of us don't know f**k all , at the end of the day bud it's just another pup been cast off in May, you can dress it up how ya like but thats the bottom line , I'm not sure what folk expect when a post like this goes , a lot of different hunters and backgrounds and all are not going to agree but seemly not agreeing makes us kids in your eyes , ??

go and change your pad my love...man's a professional pest controller and knows what he needs...stop crabbing and get a grip...don't affect you one bit what he does...love you.xxx

It's nice to see such sympathy but where do ya draw the line between the next lad offering a pup up when hes ran the bollox out of it before it's first season and any other thread on here saying the same,

• Like 1

Sure if she won't kill rabbits this time of year she never will. Good dog man getting rid of a dog in May. Lol

You obviously can't read you fukcing mong .... the dog catches rabbits for fun ... instead of trolling every thread I put up why not try getting out with your dogs .....

Who mentioned hunting cock rot get them out for a walk instead playing the big man behind your computer screen .......

• Like 1

lol-big difference between hunting a few days a week in season and being a professional pest controller -it's gonna be a long old summer lol.atb dc
  • Like 1

It's nice to see such sympathy but where do ya draw the line between the next lad offering a pup up when hes ran the bollox out of it before it's first season and any other thread on here saying the same,

Casso your not the only man on here with a degree in canine behaviour if indeed you do have one ... and the dog has hardly had the bollocks run off it by ferreting has it ... do you even work a dog or just like coming on here pretending to know everything .......

• Like 1