Going To Let Her Go .....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon now lads,..lets not be silly about such things... Facts are,..if you choose to breed working dogs,.there will often be a skeleton in the cupboard, that can return to bite you in the bum...  

The issue is I do this game every day for a living and I need a dog with a certain mindset and she just doesn't have it ... the bitch will happily work two or three days a week with the odd night thro

Anyway all this is immaterial as the bitch is going to a good home with a well respected member of this forum ........

Sure if she won't kill rabbits this time of year she never will. Good dog man getting rid of a dog in May. Lol

You obviously can't read you fukcing mong .... the dog catches rabbits for fun ... instead of trolling every thread I put up why not try getting out with your dogs .....

• Like 4

Got to be a wind up surely Ken?

Got to give her another season to be sure I would think?

Good luck with the rehoming if its not.

Cheers, D.

I don't need another season to know what I know mate .....

• Like 1

C'mon now lads,..lets not be silly about such things...

Facts are,..if you choose to breed working dogs,.there will often be a skeleton in the cupboard, that can return to bite you in the bum...

I've recently finished a treatise on the subject of pro rabbit catching,....and, trust me,... things ain't always what they seem...

There is a marked difference in being part of the hunting life,..... when wages are involved.... :yes:

I am sure that this sapling will satisfy most rabbiting men...

So, let's get together and find this promising young lurcher a good home..... :victory:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 10

The kids are out and about in force today ken lol-they shout out like they know the craic,when they obviously don't know shit from toothpaste.I'm lurcher less at the minute and having a nightmare with the terriers but if im honest I couldn't do her justice(this moment in time).someone will be a happy chappie with her ;).you have done all the hard work with her.she's ready made for someone.atvb dc

• Like 4

The kids are out and about in force today ken lol-they shout out like they know the craic,when they obviously don't know shit from toothpaste.I'm lurcher less at the minute and having a nightmare with the terriers but if im honest I couldn't do her justice(this moment in time).someone will be a happy chappie with her ;).you have done all the hard work with her.she's ready made for someone.atvb dc

Yeah the rest of us don't know f**k all , at the end of the day bud it's just another pup been cast off in May, you can dress it up how ya like but thats the bottom line , I'm not sure what folk expect when a post like this goes , a lot of different hunters and backgrounds and all are not going to agree but seemly not agreeing makes us kids in your eyes , ??

• Like 3

Cant see the problem myself,he knows what he wants/needs from a dog,if its not there ,its not there....theres no mention of money,hes pointed the dogs faults out himself....the mans got to make a living with his animals,so is in a different position to most on here.For someone a little less demanding workload wise shed be perfect,if I didn't have a pup Id be pleading for her....

• Like 2

im not a fan of passing a dog on,but i only hunt as a hobby,im not running a business on rabbiting,and i do believe you can see early doors if a dogs got what you expect of it.good luck rehomeing it,looks a nice hound.,with all the hardwork done.