• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or the old mans riddle with a stick and string fed through the letterbox. Couldn't find the riddle one day and used my maws washing basket. She wasnt amused lol

Knock up a little shelf and put it under the nest no more shit simples ........

Porcelain bowl with drain and using a Blake's Hydram we could pump water up in to it to flush it away

Posted Images

I have mate. Spend a small fortune on the wee buggers. Seen a goldie at my feeders for the first time last week. Two collared doves sitting out there as i write this.

They are good for keeping the bottom of feeders clean.

Sparrowhawk's been absolutely running riot with the Starling & Blackie fledglings in my garden. Tried to get a few photos but they don't hang about long. Pull off a few feathers then carry them back to their own chicks I presume.

• Like 1

Knock up a little shelf and put it under the nest no more shit simples ........

Porcelain bowl with drain and using a Blake's Hydram we could pump water up in to it to flush it away :laugh:

• Like 4

Flocks of young starlings here now so any day mate .Their numbers are way down from when I was a kid with airgun .Fed ferrets on them for weeks .

we used to shoot one then prop a little Y shaped stick under its chin and more would come then do the same until the lawn was half covered in them cracking fun with the webley hawk mk3 some of the first steps on a long journey in the countryside, shame are kids can only shoot things on a fecking Xbox nowadays
  • Like 3

I've had them in the old facia boards in the past-let the mrs f**k off out and then give em to the stinkers-neighbours cat catches quite a few and she leaves them in a sandwich bag on top of the wheelie bin for me...waste not,want not.atb dc