looks like there not a lot sympathy for him, did they ever give genuine help in the recovery of any of the children

Did you really expect any sympathy for him ??? .......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We shouldn't be wasting a single thought on that scum. I would have been happy for the news outlets to have just said "Oh, by the way, Ian Brady died. Here's Tom with the weather".   These are the o

c**t should have been tortured until he gave up all he knew and executed decades ago. Shame on our society that it didn't happen. RIP all his victims.

Get these types of c**ts on a wing instead of tucked away in units and you,ll not only find out their darkest secrets but they,ll also be properly punished for their crimes.

Posted Images

Fu** n heartbreaking for the family of all the victims! I remember seeing Winnie mother of Keith Bennet on the TV basically pleading with the evil bas**rd to reveal where he had buried her little boy, to say heartbreaking hearing her is an understatement! I joined the forum SEARCHING FOR KEITH many years ago and have nothing but admiration for Keith's brother Alan who has defiantly and always with dignity continued this desperate crusade for a final conclusion as to where his brother lay! There is a possibility that Brady has left a letter revealing this but evil I am afraid will still prevail and how much I long for this to be true I think this would be his final act of depravity taking this secret to the grave! RIP to all the victims and my sincere best wishes to their families! May little Keith be found and have the Christian funeral he so deserves!

• Like 8

just heard on the Tv that it cost the taxpayer 14.2 million too keep Brady alive until his death, couple in Hndley and you got to be looking at around 20 million, and they ask us for more money, is their not a better reason too fetch back hanging of this type of scum? ordinary people are eating out of foodbanks but the likes of him worth 14 million, something very wrong, its sickening this goes on as their will be many prisoners on the same gig, enough is enough

• Like 3

We shouldn't be wasting a single thought on that scum. I would have been happy for the news outlets to have just said "Oh, by the way, Ian Brady died. Here's Tom with the weather".

These are the ones we should remember.....

post-84239-0-01441500-1494944913_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

the most heartbreaking thing I have ever watched was a documentary about Winnie Johnson's fight to give him a christian burial , even when she was diagnosed with terminal cancer she didnt give up the hope Brady would do the decent thing & help locate Keith's body

Right at the end she took a glasses case & opened it & in there was a small pair of his broken glasses , a powerful image that's never left me .I believe she was buried with the glasses, one hell of a woman who showed nothing but dignity & strength throughout what must have been a living hell

• Like 6

Thats whats wrong with today's society we spend thousands keeping the likes of him segregated in jail they should take there chance with the rest of them inside bet they would top themselves

Last I heard it costs about £1500 a week to keep a person in prison, why they would spend money on the likes of that lump of shit is beyond me, should have put him in a room with the families of the kids he took and left them to it

I can't understand how it was common to torture people accused of terrorism sometimes innocent people in that era but they didn't get a word out of him. Must not of been top of the list of things to do at the time.

• Like 1

Fu** n heartbreaking for the family of all the victims! I remember seeing Winnie mother of Keith Bennet on the TV basically pleading with the evil bas**rd to reveal where he had buried her little boy, to say heartbreaking hearing her is an understatement! I joined the forum SEARCHING FOR KEITH many years ago and have nothing but admiration for Keith's brother Alan who has defiantly and always with dignity continued this desperate crusade for a final conclusion as to where his brother lay! There is a possibility that Brady has left a letter revealing this but evil I am afraid will still prevail and how much I long for this to be true I think this would be his final act of depravity taking this secret to the grave! RIP to all the victims and my sincere best wishes to their families! May little Keith be found and have the Christian funeral he so deserves!

dont think he left any clues in a letter, spent his last years talking shite about himself
too true Larry! He was a vile twisted creature who only thought of one person himself! I think it was one of his briefs in a documentary who said that there was a sealed letter addressed to Winnie Bennet which was not to be opened until after his death! I was reading a report this morning stating that the police could not touch his belongings without permission from his solicitors and a court order WTF! His present brief stated that it was "I suppose , quite a moving sort of situation" when he went to see Brady two hours before his death!! The guy should have been stuffed in the same coffin as him! Brady even wanted his ashes scattered on Saddleworth Moor! Thank God a judge has overuled this
  • Like 1

They're saying on the radio that they wont release his ashes until they can know for sure he hasn't left wishes that they're scattered on Saddleworth....It might not be true but what a sick f**k if it is.