I have said that for years gnash.Do away with this segregation of these twisted c**ts.

Into the general prison population. They gave away there basic rights when they took a kids life. It might even make the c**ts think twice before touching kids knowing theywont get preferencial treatment in the prison system, and if not. Well there to far gone and who gives a f**k if someone snuffs them out. No great loss!

• Like 6

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We shouldn't be wasting a single thought on that scum. I would have been happy for the news outlets to have just said "Oh, by the way, Ian Brady died. Here's Tom with the weather".   These are the o

c**t should have been tortured until he gave up all he knew and executed decades ago. Shame on our society that it didn't happen. RIP all his victims.

Get these types of c**ts on a wing instead of tucked away in units and you,ll not only find out their darkest secrets but they,ll also be properly punished for their crimes.

Posted Images

I have said that for years gnash.Do away with this segregation of these twisted c**ts.

Into the general prison population. They gave away there basic rights when they took a kids life. It might even make the c**ts think twice before touching kids knowing theywont get preferencial treatment in the prison system, and if not. Well there to far gone and who gives a f**k if someone snuffs them out. No great loss!

100% agree Scott but that's wishful thinking mate , it would never be allowed yet the same system is prepared to put Tommy Robinson on a wing knowing he could be murdered any second , that's what I can't work out !!
  • Like 2

people talk like this,but wouldnt send the prisoner who done em a packet of smokes up.how many signed the petition to release charlie bronson,hes done plenty of nonces.

Never happen you're right mate. To many folk making a living from defending these monsters and crave being controversial in trying to justify there actions.

"Oh they had a shit childhood "or they were abused themselfs. Bollocks plenty kids were abused and became decent citizens.

Anyway glad the b*****ds dead and ill write no more about him he's not worth the effort!

People having to raise money for Bradley Lowerey's treatment & Brady's had NHS treatment to keep him alive for decades... it aint right is it :censored: .... hell has a special treat for him

• Like 5

Good riddance !

What him and Hindley must have put those parents and families through is beyond understanding. I've been moved every time I saw footage of Keith Bennet's mum, alone up on those moors, year after year, looking for her little lad.

She, and the other parents, suffered a life sentence of their own.

I hope the ba5tard burns forever.

• Like 2

You're not allowed to send fags to prisoners. As for signing a petition for bronson lmao you're surely not being serious!

Tell you what ill sign it if he gets the house next door to you lol

LOLyou not think charlies done his whack,hes turned respectable now.

Thats whats wrong with today's society we spend thousands keeping the likes of him segregated in jail they should take there chance with the rest of them inside bet they would top themselves

I hope he died screaming.

When I think about child killers and the like I really cannot understand why this country gave up capital punishment. I guarantee if it was put in a party manifesto there would be a lot of votes to be won

• Like 1