• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We shouldn't be wasting a single thought on that scum. I would have been happy for the news outlets to have just said "Oh, by the way, Ian Brady died. Here's Tom with the weather".   These are the o

c**t should have been tortured until he gave up all he knew and executed decades ago. Shame on our society that it didn't happen. RIP all his victims.

Get these types of c**ts on a wing instead of tucked away in units and you,ll not only find out their darkest secrets but they,ll also be properly punished for their crimes.

Posted Images

c**t should have been tortured until he gave up all he knew and executed decades ago. Shame on our society that it didn't happen. RIP all his victims.

Same as that Tobin, he won't say who and we're the rest of his victims are,torture him till he does. Sitting in his cell lifed off getting a kick from the fact so many families are desperate for any info from him .

• Like 2

Who was the Lord that used to defend him and his bird ? How anybody can speak up for these pieces of shit is beyond me, nobody who is thinking straight could stick up for that pair

Longford

he was riding oul myra,he was a cnut thon oul barstewart

Get these types of c**ts on a wing instead of tucked away in units and you,ll not only find out their darkest secrets but they,ll also be properly punished for their crimes.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 11

Let's not believe he had a cushy life as he rightfully didn't , he couldn't be physically tortured but I believe he was mentally tortured which is why I wished he lived another 79yrs , force fed against his wishes trying to play God choosing when he died , a horrible specimen who was despised by any normal thinking person . . Lord Longford wasn't a normal person so don't be worried about his beliefs . . I'm no believer in heaven & hell but if I'm wrong the b*****d will be toastie tonight !!

• Like 3