The Price Can Not Be Right On This Pup...ffs.. !!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fact is the price is actually a big part of why folk want them. They want to be able to brag about how much they spunked on an ugly mutt at the school gates and all over Facebook

They are the fashion statement of the moment, give it five years and the dogs homes will be full of them, a big percentage of them die at birth because of there big heads and little waste line, and if

I am a big believer in animals should have a reason and a purpose and the ability to fulfil that purpose. Breeding shitty little animals to while away their life getting fat would not float my boat a

They are the fashion statement of the moment, give it five years and the dogs homes will be full of them, a big percentage of them die at birth because of there big heads and little waste line, and if you walk them in the summer they are prone to collapse,what is the point of that, I went in the scrap yard a while back to tip a load and the very effeminate bloke that works there had one sat on the counter, I said to him 30 years ago when I came in here the bloke had a sawn off on the counter and a Rotty on a chain what the feck is happening to the world

• Like 5