Heads Up For The Vapers!

Vape club are having a clearance sale there's some great bargains to be had ..just taken delivery of this lot of mostly USA premium juices 30ml and 60ml for 48 quid thats got to be close to a quarter of the usual retail price ...grab em whilst you can :thumbs:http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/hot-weekly-eliquid-deals.html DSC_0369_zpsvjezu1me.jpg

• Like 1

TBH kanny i haven't tried them from the states. Quite like heisenberg that was one of the ones i mixed.

I like my custards and toffee and vanilla and cream flavours I can't get on with fruit flavours they always tastes to synthetic to me I'm quite fussy lol ...everyone is different if its half the battle with vaping finding what suits the individual

Vape club are having a clearance sale there's some great bargains to be had ..just taken delivery of this lot of mostly USA premium juices 30ml and 60ml for 48 quid thats got to be close to a quarter of the usual retail price ...grab em whilst you can :thumbs:http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/hot-weekly-eliquid-deals.html DSC_0369_zpsvjezu1me.jpg

Kanny, that looks like some tarts dressing table

• Like 1

Just mixed a 100ml of my own cost me pennies to mix

Might cause nose bleeds though.
lol tbh i did consider that, but been vaping for 2year and they only started begining of last week.

@kanny vanilla is my favourite, but i ran out.

Have you tried grants vanilla custard mate?

Just mixed a 100ml of my own cost me pennies to mix

Might cause nose bleeds though.
lol tbh i did consider that, but been vaping for 2year and they only started begining of last week.

@kanny vanilla is my favourite, but i ran out.

Have you tried grants vanilla custard mate?

I haven't its always sold out but I've heard nothing but great things about it :thumbs:

Got it once and it sold out within an hour lol I basically had to sleep with my tablet till it went on sale. I just started vaping when i got it. Its an aquired taste thats for sure.

custard fanatics love it. Heard it's capella flavour and dulce (forget the name ) . He wont sell it till its been steeped for a while

• Like 1

Got it once and it sold out within an hour lol I basically had to sleep with my tablet till it went on sale. I just started vaping when i got it. Its an aquired taste thats for sure.

custard fanatics love it. Heard it's capella flavour and dulce (forget the name ) . He wont sell it till its been steeped for a while

Yeah he's on a good number for sure ....I've been using Scott's custard cream and mixing a bit of digbys DMC toffee with it ...it suits me great but like anything you get board after a while .