Overweight .??

his da was a big lad...nothing worse than a skinny pup pal...give him a little less and see how he goes.atb dc

Ah so it's not just a straight Wheaton grey cross then ......

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers Lads hes eating two pots of beta puppy per day and a egg or cubic 1 " piece of cheese and a chicken thigh he dont look fat to me but i thought id get your opinions as i thought the vet was t

Now that I've seen a picture the dog definitely isn't fat ... change vets fella .......

I like to see a bit of chub on a pup. Its called puppy fat for a good reason, they'll grow into it

Posted Images

cheers Lads

hes eating two pots of beta puppy per day and a egg or cubic 1 " piece of cheese and a chicken thigh

he dont look fat to me but i thought id get your opinions as i thought the vet was talking bollox.

have a great weekend Dan

post-104559-0-97514600-1494597715_thumb.jpgpost-104559-0-72048700-1494597756_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

He looks spot on dan-you've done a good job with him mate-he will never look like no coursing dog-he's built to take the knocks mate-good feet on him and his sister they got more growing to do I'd say.ken he's got no whippet in him lol.atvb dc

• Like 3

cheers Lads

hes eating two pots of beta puppy per day and a egg or cubic 1 " piece of cheese and a chicken thigh

he dont look fat to me but i thought id get your opinions as i thought the vet was talking bollox.

have a great weekend Dan

blaze 24.jpg blaze24.5.jpg

He's in fine fettle your vet has no clue. Real cracker of a mutt too pal atb with him :thumbs:

• Like 1

They have a chart and go off that it doesn't take into account if it's got massive thighs or a full back like some lurchers have ,go off how it looks ,and it looks fine off the pictures.

Lol vets a mong

lol. i bet the next sentence was you need to put him on a special diet, weve got just the right stuff here at only £75 a bag or summit f***ing daft.

daniel G, the pup looks fine to me. nowt wrong with a good covering on a pup.

• Like 2