Was given some ole bits.I thought this was a school presentation or something. Then I read it the other day. Anyone know it means anything?attachicon.gif20170511_084457.jpg

I just had a quick look on the I.K.C. site to see if I could find anything about the Ard Na Greine prefix but there's nothing.

Isn't there a country estate in Cork of that name. Maybe they had terriers ?

Either ways, if I had that I'd use it to advertise the next litter and sell them to the yanks for thousands.

• Like 2

Was given some ole bits.I thought this was a school presentation or something. Then I read it the other day. Anyone know it means anything?attachicon.gif20170511_084457.jpg

I just had a quick look on the I.K.C. site to see if I could find anything about the Ard Na Greine prefix but there's nothing.

Either ways, if I had that I'd use it to advertise the next litter and sell them to the yanks for thousands.

Just googled it comes up as a Kerry blue dog born in 1982, if it's correct of course
  • Like 1

Just googled it comes up as a Kerry blue dog born in 1982, if it's correct of course

Well that's just shown up my computor skills, LOL.

thanks buddy. Wtf, Lol