Paul Sullivan Collars Or Kcb Leather?

Any one wanting biothane lurcher collars pm me think I'm the only one doing lurcher shape in biothane

Think il try one for my spaniel she's only a small type if you've got any that would suit her like the sound of the lurcher shaped ones aswell not seen them.p ones..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to you all for the welcome, when I'm not deflecting bullshit I like to get out ferreting and more with my team, come September I'll have a few stories and photos to share Currently running 3

My work is 100% guaranteed for the natural life of the leather and I'm happy to show anyone the raw product. I have a simple philosophy-buy the best materials available and carry out the work to the

Rope lead does me got 2 gypsy slips leads made by Kgb leather great quality

Posted Images

Ancol leather greyhound collar £10 does the job.

Honestly Ancol gear is fecking good quality for the price I've got a chain lead from them that I must of had for nearly ten years, chain still perfect and the leather handle is like butter. Definitely the best mass produced pet shop stuff around.

Absolutely NOT being a smart arse here but why is anyone talking about anything other than Strong Stuff?

I've used B&F, biothene......you name it, but I wouldn't bother with anything else now other than Strongstuff......buy once, buy the best.

• Like 1

Any one wanting biothane lurcher collars pm me think I'm the only one doing lurcher shape in biothane

Think il try one for my spaniel she's only a small type if you've got any that would suit her like the sound of the lurcher shaped ones aswell not seen them.p ones..

Yes got them to fit all mate start from £5 I'll sort it out thanks

• Like 1

Absolutely NOT being a smart arse here but why is anyone talking about anything other than Strong Stuff?

I've used B&F, biothene......you name it, but I wouldn't bother with anything else now other than Strongstuff......buy once, buy the best.

Come on Wilf, can't let them monopolise the market, got to give small business a go, plus if they take full control quality most certainly will be the first thing to go.
  • 1 month later...

I have had alot of people who had Paul's collars come to me as there collars stretched and faded he offers a lifetime guarantee but fails to act up on it I have spoke with Paul and he is one bloke I wish never to speek to again a very arrogant man he says he invented all of his designs including the gh style collar but i have seen those types for many years from other people if I wasn't making collars i personally would not buy one from him as I have seen far better work than his or mine but it's all down to the buyer in the end and what they prefer

And you can back all this up I presume, what with it being actual libel and all? You have NEVER spoken to me and the rest of what you have said is made up, fact. Is there no end to this? All you do is talk about me. Where are these people that have complained to you about my gear? When did we talk? When did I say I invented anything? Mate you seriously need to have a word with yourself.

• Like 1

I must be missing something as my lurcher has never wore a collar is his 2 years to date little rope lead does me fine. On the occasions when we do lamp I reserve loop it around his neck as a slip lead, never liked collars on dogs full stop tbh appreciate the craftsmanship mind atb

Edited by matt1979