• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, it's horrible, you've ruined it Jimmy.   ...... piss in your wellies :laugh:

I can hardly believe that's the same stock I dropped at your house Jimmy. You're a whizz with them stocks pal.   Jeff will be over the moon when he gets it back

ALL READY PUT THE DOWELS IN JEFF BEFORE I SAW THE PM MATE BUT IV WALNUT STAINED THEM ANY WAY BUD .   Right lads i know i say,d i was not doing any more for a while BUT after nelly painted the rifle

Posted Images

Cheers Bry and Mark

Bry any time mate and no charge ether mate

Jeff all the scratches are gone bud just gave her another coat of oil due to the removal of the scratches

what time is good for you to day to drop it off bud

afternoon would be better mind as the oil has to sink in for a few hours

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers Bry and Mark

Bry any time mate and no charge ether mate

Jeff all the scratches are gone bud just gave her another coat of oil due to the removal of the scratches

what time is good for you to day to drop it off bud

afternoon would be better mind as the oil has to sink in for a few hours

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Top man Jimmy. :thumbs:

jimmy just got in mate and saw your message mate had the merc down the paint shop for 2 new wings fitted and a front end spray mate,just let me know what day you want to drop it off mate many thanks again mate

Looking good Jimmy but there again I wouldn't expect anything else. :toast:

Now what can you do to my crappy beech stock Mk2.........................................but not for some time mate, as you need a break after this. I did fancy a Nath green treatment but if I sold it on, that could work against me even though I love the green stocks........................I could do the S200 target rifle in Green or red, perhaps a shade of pink WTF :hmm: we will wait and see on that one.

Phil

Looking good Jimmy but there again I wouldn't expect anything else. :toast:

Now what can you do to my crappy beech stock Mk2.........................................but not for some time mate, as you need a break after this. I did fancy a Nath green treatment but if I sold it on, that could work against me even though I love the green stocks........................I could do the S200 target rifle in Green or red, perhaps a shade of pink WTF :hmm: we will wait and see on that one.

Phil

Pink! Pink! :o

...... This is not the face of a man that does pink :rtfm:

...... Potts does not do pink shirts, undies or gun stocks - Say it ain't so :rolleyes::laugh:

:thumbs:

post-102688-0-75489100-1494268713.jpg

• Like 1

Never say never Jon, ashamed perhaps but I do have a pinkish polo shirt, shorts, shoes, socks....................................okay I lie but wouldn't it be fun to turn up with a pink gun stock..........................................NO IT FCUKING WOULDN'T but would match my eyes in the morning :icon_eek:

That is why I have shades on.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

Never say never Jon, ashamed perhaps but I do have a pinkish polo shirt, shorts, shoes, socks....................................okay I lie but wouldn't it be fun to turn up with a pink gun stock..........................................NO IT FCUKING WOULDN'T but would match my eyes in the morning :icon_eek:

That is why I have shades on.

Phil

That's the spirit Phil - rock n roll :laugh::good:
  • Like 1

Outstanding Mac,

Just outstanding :good:

atb Mark

Is that a Jack Hargreave`s picture on Jonjon`s post ? :rolleyes:

Jack Hargreaves, now you have gone and done it Mark, just as my mind was slowly getting out of the Seventies you pulled it it back in.

All the very best for you and yours.