Changed My Mind About The Hutch

I'm just I'm awe of your shed space

Too true , never mind the hutch , what a work area , very nice.....

the work area is just my basement mate , nothing special but its just nice to have a place warm and dry where you can make or build something .

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to many people said metal is no good . so its gonna be wood after all .

I'm just I'm awe of your shed space

Sit it on top off the metal one then and connect them by a pipe working in the hutch is a lot easier at waist height as you get older

Posted Images

Might want to split the roof in half mate be a pain if your feeding them and they start jumping out in the bed section or run some netting up to stop them jumping out

• Like 1

There like everything else mate they wont learn anything stuck in the hutch the more time you spend with kits will pay you back in the long run , get them out as often as possible handling them picking them up and putting them down getting a collar put on and off there's no point waiting till there out at a burrow on there first day and trying to put a collar on them then they spent all day at the mouth of burrows scratching there necks , you can even get them used to the carry box and the car for the first season one of mine used to foam at the mouth when you got to the farm she had car sickness and for the first hour she was upset .

• Like 1