Let's See Your Beddie Whippets

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mother and daughter daughter has a slight bit greyhound in her to give a we bit more height good we rabbit dog

Milly whippet greyhound x whippet bedlington

Posted Images

IMG-20170308-WA0018_zpsan6rgvc2.jpg

Looks exactly like a mates old dog he's retired now great little dog in his day totally mute on all things and would get stuck into anything, this is a bitch I use to had some years back ended up gifting her to a young mate of mine whom I took under my wing, she had abit of greyhound in her too, great on rabbits and didn't mine other thing but she wasn't anything special far from it

attachicon.gifIMG_1629.PNG

Nice dog but shit balaclavas

• Like 1

9/16 beddy 7/16 whippet. 6 months old, 18.5" tts when last measured 2 weeks ago. So far so good, a very easy dog to live with. Blown away by his intelligence, been pretty easy easy to train. Looking forward to his getting him started!

post-28208-0-19480700-1494968343_thumb.jpg

post-28208-0-49001500-1494968504_thumb.jpg

post-28208-0-56350900-1494968517_thumb.jpg

post-28208-0-37432300-1494968531_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Anybody running any poachers pocket stuff at the minute? I had a bitch directly from Phil years ago,a bitch he's kept back made 24" and was a big solid thing good bitch on rabbits and didn't mind a few other things but wasn't the best just wondering others have found them

Mikey mjl. Very smart looking pup very similar to my Skye who i lost in Feb. All the best of luck with her in coming season Atb

Cheers pal. Sorry about your lost. I had to put a once in a lifetime dog to sleep last march. Took a while to get over that one! He's my first pup and at the moment I'm getting as much food into him as he can handle and letting him be a pup. Plenty of tug of war!

• Like 1