Double Terrier Box

Looking to buy a double wooden terrier box as a raffle prize for our show end of May but can't find anyone to make us one, have tried both advertisers in EDRD but no joy, have also tried Deakin on here but no reply as yet.appreciate any suggestions.

• Like 1

Looking to buy a double wooden terrier box as a raffle prize for our show end of May but can't find anyone to make us one, have tried both advertisers in EDRD but no joy, have also tried Deakin on here but no reply as yet.appreciate any suggestions.

If you would like to get intouch with deakin mate send me your number and il pass it on to him for you mate know him personally mate

I have one here that has real character.

One of the doors is half chewed and the bolt for closing that door pops every now and again. The other side stinks to high heaven of something really bad and I have no idea what the smell is. Bleach hasn't worked.

Free to collector.

Like I say, it's full of character.

• Like 1

I cant tell you pal otherwise everyone will be there, its a magical place, you can get working border terriers there (ones that stay to ground) also they have working bedlingtons and if you look hard enough you will find Breays original stock, fact!!! But dont tell anyone its between me and you.

• Like 1