Has anyone tried Langhams dry dog food from Aldi. I went into get some tins of Mackeral for dogs & noticed a bloke with some bags of it he said best food he's come across for price £2.99 per 2kg its turkey &!rice hypoallergenic so i bought a bag to try & my 3 are fussy fuckers & all 3 seem to really like it. Ingredients seem good & comparable to much more expensive foods. Mine are fed mainly meat but like to have some kibble for when i have to get others to feed them if im away etc. Atb

Has anyone tried Langhams dry dog food from Aldi. I went into get some tins of Mackeral for dogs & noticed a bloke with some bags of it he said best food he's come across for price £2.99 per 2kg its turkey &!rice hypoallergenic so i bought a bag to try & my 3 are fussy fuckers & all 3 seem to really like it. Ingredients seem good & comparable to much more expensive foods. Mine are fed mainly meat but like to have some kibble for when i have to get others to feed them if im away etc. Atb

well if they like it,and it not bad stuff and price was not to bad , leave him on it . I feed (Burgess active dog 24% protein ) its £ 17 quid 10p/ 15 kg bag, i feed it with 1 lb bag raw mince chicken , with the meal , they been on it for 6 year s , and they look well on it i think . it a well balanced meal , so with the raw mince chicken as well , it works out great, just increase on both in the winter , for cold and work, if you can get it up by you try some, but as said if there happy leave them . :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For that money you could get complete tripe from CSJ, they have cheaper foods as well.

I have tried a few of their feeds and the complete trip (dry food) seems to be the best when I weigh up value & quality. Their delivery costs are a bit weird, I think you are best buying 2x15kg bags at a time, the cost for delivery was about 6 quid but if I was going to order a 3rd bag it jumped up to 14 quid!

https://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=123&idcategory=4

Cheers nik i used to use csj cp24 the salmon one then all four dogs just stopped eating it so tried the lamb & rice but they didnt eat that either. Tried all the Wainwrights no joy & the countrywide new own brand stuff. So i called into local boarding kennels & asked what they feed to theyre fussy dogs & i bought a bag of it. Cant remember name of food i'll look tomoz. All four dogs seem to like it & shits etc ok. only £17 per 15 kg. Atb

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Used to give mine CSJ CP 21 salmon. They ate first few bags no worries then over nite all 4 dogs stopped eating it ?? Tried them several times on it again but they all refused to eat it even to the point of licking the meat of fthe kibble !! Gonna give the complete tripe ago see if they'll eat it. Atb

• 1 month later...

Got my lot on csj fit n fast salmon & they all eating it ( at the moment) they only have a mug each witn meat & carcases etc so not loads but shit stays firm & all look in good nick. I tried the complete tripe & they wouldnt eat it?? Atb