Camela For Queen

Nothing to do with empathy. I just dont see the relevance of me attending funerals for folk i happen to know.

I do plenty good things for people

immediate family or very close friends then yea id make the effort.

I have a brother who i call "chief mourner" will go to funerals at the drop of a hat lol

• Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont even think charles will take the throne. IMO it will go to william.Times are changing and charles taking the throne would be taking a step back. A young king and queen would be good for the m

I've never really got this 'Camilla Hating' thing, Charlie & Di were both fcuking around anyway......I really can't see any difference in Camilla & the rest of the Royals....   ....long live

She's a damn sight better for the country than Diana would of been, how people fell for that act is beyond me.

Posted Images

You dont attend your cousins funerals, an you dont care if your thrown in an unmarked grave without your family lol

Not really sure how a topic about Camilla got to this, but I can see Scot's point 100% and don't think it's got anything to do with empathy or lack thereof.

Already told my family when I die to check my pockets in case there's a tenner in them and prop me against the nearest skip. I presume they won't do that, but anything more they do will be for them and not for me. What difference will it make to me?

No there cousins ! Dont do uncles or aunts either. Been to 3 funerals in my whole life.

Dont make me cold hearted at all.

And yea i dont honestly care if they chuck me in a landfill.

Don't tell me...you've got a catholic side to the family and you won't go to chapel?..?

No there cousins ! Dont do uncles or aunts either. Been to 3 funerals in my whole life.

Don't tell me...you've got a catholic side to the family and you won't go to chapel?..

LOL never been in a chapel in my life, but no thats not the reason.I just dont do funerals mate.

Don't tell me...you've got a catholic side to the family and you won't go to chapel?..
LOL never been in a chapel in my life, but no thats not the reason.I just dont do funerals mate.
Well if I die I had your name down for verse??
  • Like 1

You know all these conspiracie nuts like to make out they are privy to secret imformation and yet these are the same people who believe in shape shifting lizards!

:laugh:

I love the way they claim some awakening. Like you said they've been privy to some 'secret information.'

Like everyone else... They have an internet connection and a lot of time to spend analysing shite! :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

You dont attend your cousins funerals, an you dont care if your thrown in an unmarked grave without your family lol

Not really sure how a topic about Camilla got to this, but I can see Scot's point 100% and don't think it's got anything to do with empathy or lack thereof.

Already told my family when I die to check my pockets in case there's a tenner in them and prop me against the nearest skip. I presume they won't do that, but anything more they do will be for them and not for me. What difference will it make to me?

Went to my grandads funeral a few years back....8 grand it cost. Horse drawn carriage and all the trimmings...absolutely mental

She was no longer a royal , and no longer in the inner circle or part of the establishment.

also im pretty sure dodi was from egyptian stock.

Dodi was Mohamed al-Fayed's son (Harrod's owner).

Your right Bb ,

Playing away as they say , tit for tat , Charley boy first tho,with the horse

In line for the throne as it was

William

Harry

And next the Arab ? ,,,,,,,

And that would never be allowed

If she had stayed alive