Classic Air Rifles

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lads as we dont have a classic air rifle section   we will have to make our own   if one of the mods can pin this we will have one hear for all to post on   RIFLES

FWB Sport 127 (.22) 1978       FWB Sport 124 (.177) 1979         A couple of the " finest springers ever made" in my humble opinion.  

David Evans   Relum Tornado

Posted Images

On 22/01/2022 at 13:14, tatsblisters said:

Remember seeing these back in the day in the local gun shop but were always out of our price range out of curiosity what was the power level of them as i thought they were only a target rifle.

They are target Rifles 6ftlbs  more or less. Still for a while the FWB300s held the world record for the number of rabbits killed in a night. That was scoped. I have a Diana 75 that is 7ftlbs. They are so nice to shoot that 5 out of 7 of my much reduced collection are 6ft lbs German Rifles. The remaining 2 are a much pimped 99 and a TX 200.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My Baikal 0.177 forget the model, but it's got a period sh-te 4x20 scope on it, it was actually a full power Rifle, gawd knows what it's like now as it went to live in the French Country side. 

I won a junior a standing competition with the gun. As I recall. 

The original open sights were so off they seemed to over hang the breach, however with a scope. It was a laser. I used to lie on the drive and shoot down the length of the garden at the left over Xmas Walnuts. Chalk and all sorts of things back from 60 odd yards. 

The blokes at the Rifle club used to laugh, until they saw me use it to drill tiny single hole groups. 

Gawd only knows if they were all as good as this one. I'm hoping it's still blued and not rusty. I'll bring it home one day. 

IMG-20220227-WA0001~2.jpg

• Like 1