Little Boy Blue

Never seen it tbh but id imagine it to be dreadful,a parents worst nightmare, sitting watching it and putting yourself in the shoes of his parents/family and friends..I will have to watch it lads.Bit off topic and not real life but Where The Red Fern Grows is the film to get the tears running,I still watch it now trying to hide my face from the Mrs and kids.

Edited by MickC

Horrific... and as said every parents worst nightmare... great acting from the parents, the hospital scene I had to turn away from a few times...it certainly got me..

Such a waste of life... all for some jumped up wannabe gangsters!!

Edited by NEWKID

Enjoining the program - very sad, real to life program

What concerns me is...... plod turned the accused murders homes over..and planted listening devices covertly

Plod will say "we use any means to get the murders or terrorist"

Is it going to be custom and practice on every raid to fit listening devices in your home no matter what you are accused of...

Worrying times

Won't cost nothing-folks will cue up to get some justice when the scroats get out.that I would bet my house on.terrible terrible thing for a parent to come to terms with-I can't bring myself to watch the program if im honest.atb dc

Won't cost nothing-folks will cue up to get some justice when the scroats get out.that I would bet my house on.terrible terrible thing for a parent to come to terms with-I can't bring myself to watch the program if im honest.atb dc

you cant watch a tv programme ,but want street justice :hmm:

Enjoining the program - very sad, real to life program

What concerns me is...... plod turned the accused murders homes over..and planted listening devices covertly

Plod will say "we use any means to get the murders or terrorist"

Is it going to be custom and practice on every raid to fit listening devices in your home no matter what you are accused of...

Worrying times

An authorisation for the use of intrusive surveillance can only be granted by the director of Soca,a Chief Constable or HMRC......and only for the detection of serious crime or in the interests of national security.

If you chin the geezer down your local boozer you havent got to sweep your home for bugs :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Here mercer turned muslim in jail few weeks back.hel proably get whacked if he goes back to liverpool.a couple a grand would sort it.eye for an eye n all that.

A number of cons convert to islam in the jail, especially if their weak or vulnerable, once turned to Islam they will be protected in jail. A lot of jails being run by Muslims now

• Like 1