J Lennons Dogs Stolen

probably mccartney

That's more than once you've joked about stolen dogs.

Dog theft seems to be something you find funny, hence you've no problem with it.

Silly fool.

Glad to see Mr Lennon got them back and hope the scum get what's coming.

• Like 7

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen on dog lost site , that all three are back home

The only way to prevent it happening is for all dog lads the length and breadth to stick together ,any dog gets chored then its plastered every where if its to hard to sell. breed or even run them the

rang john today got them back last night, someone handed them in at Doncaster police station yesterday,

The only way to prevent it happening is for all dog lads the length and breadth to stick together ,any dog gets chored then its plastered every where if its to hard to sell. breed or even run them the attraction goes unless the thieving b*****ds are brain dead. Ears to the ground and eyes open .usually comes up with something make the thieves as uncomfortable as possible,ear tatoos like racing greys have to be a consideration chips are not visible to most folk unles you have a scanner. tt. but its easy enough to check the ears if offered something that doesnt have its history with it.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 10

Plaster the pics all over social media and hope you make it to hot to handle, the only problem with that is the low life slugs who took them will probably dump them somewhere. These people are vile bottom feeding scum and should be used as human guinea pigs for cures for Ebola.

• Like 2

Low life scumbags, to take a mans dogs is lower than low, a good man from Shropshire under the name of Finlay I'm sure some of you may know who I am talking about, he had some terriers stolen some years back and entered the traveller site on his own armed with a tazor he got them all back he knew where they were and he would of killed to get them back if that's what it had to come down to, can't wait to move to somewere with a bigger garden so I can have a hungry gsd, my kennels are covered by camera but it's a detterant doesn't stop someone with a mask I want something that would rip the b*stards from limb to limb

• Like 2

Low life scumbags, to take a mans dogs is lower than low, a good man from Shropshire under the name of Finlay I'm sure some of you may know who I am talking about, he had some terriers stolen some years back and entered the traveller site on his own armed with a tazor he got them all back he knew where they were and he would of killed to get them back if that's what it had to come down to, can't wait to move to somewere with a bigger garden so I can have a hungry gsd, my kennels are covered by camera but it's a detterant doesn't stop someone with a mask I want something that would rip the b*stards from limb to limb

And not eat poison.

• Like 1

The only way to prevent it happening is for all dog lads the length and breadth to stick together ,any dog gets chored then its plastered every where if its to hard to sell. breed or even run them the attraction goes unless the thieving b*****ds are brain dead. Ears to the ground and eyes open .usually comes up with something make the thieves as uncomfortable as possible,ear tatoos like racing greys have to be a consideration chips are not visible to most folk unles you have a scanner. tt. but its easy enough to check the ears if offered something that doesnt have its history with it.

To add to this. Any dog thief , any one knowingly dealing,kenneling,or even being in the same company as the scum should be named . Ostrised and blacklisted in the dog game. No allowance no exceptions.Never mind "He stole a dog 20 year since but he is ok now". There is more than one way to skin a cat. Torture them if it be known who they are. And I don't mean with violence though this would be preferable.

Known dog thieves have been named on these forums after being caught red handed too and there's always someone who'll come to their defense saying they've always found them 100% and that makes it all OK then.

Then who ever named the scum usually gets abuse.

The fact is that MOST folk don't give a f**k until it's their dogs stolen and as long as there's a market for second hand, no questions asked dogs then there'll always be dog thieves.

So if you're the sort to buy dogs that obviously haven't been bred by the seller and you don't care about it's back ground then you have absolutely no right to even have an opinion on the subject.

JMHO.

• Like 1