J Lennons Dogs Stolen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen on dog lost site , that all three are back home

The only way to prevent it happening is for all dog lads the length and breadth to stick together ,any dog gets chored then its plastered every where if its to hard to sell. breed or even run them the

rang john today got them back last night, someone handed them in at Doncaster police station yesterday,

Johns old bitch and two youneger bitches were stolen Sunday fom his Place in Lincolnshire. The bitches photo is in his book if anyone can put a photo up the red and white bitch. Trying to get photos up. Johns checking the pounds,so if anyone hears or sees or is offered anything help appreciated hes gutted . The thieving scummy b*****ds should be castrated . This is twice in two years some one knows who these thieving tow rags are, lets get the dogs back it couldbe any of ours next .

18300892_1759614440720618_11158606914260

Edited by desertbred

Give the fuckers the vlad the impaler treatment and then let them burn

But the british justices system is f****d and if or when get cought they would just get a slap on the wrist and be steeling more stuff by the end of the month

So i do hope the scum bags have a short and painfull cancer filld life

Edited by green dragon

Not a prayer he's getting the dogs back unfortunately and if I was a betting man I know who'd my money would be on. You won't get any sympathy from the rats who do such acts because they have no morals whatsoever.

• Like 1

Wankers. It's getting more and more common. And the reason why I now keep my dogs in a locked, alarmed building, with locked pens inside and an angry bull x cocker outside the pens. I call it the quadruple defence system.

Hope he gets them back.

Real shame this it's the old fellas life he had salukis for years and I've herd he a nice genuine fella that will take most lads for a day out thieving b*****ds want beating to death fools will be out running the dogs now on rock hard ground they got no clue about dogs that's why they steal other peoples dogs cause they wouldn't have a clue how to rear and enter a pup no good b*****ds

• Like 4