• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

On 02/05/2017 at 22:13, foxdropper said:

Was it Nuttall in person who sold him the pup mate .Id not let it lie bud if it were me and id travel to his place ,hes rarely away these days .£350 ffs thats a days wages .Downloaded the player and changing my first thoughts, id say its no more than 4 weeks old .Wasnt stolen was it cos unlike Brian to let them go that 

Edited by BIG TRG

Wrong for anyone selling a pup that young. But it sounds like your friends friend must of been desperate to buy a pup that is stumbling and non responsive. Not something i would be looking for in a pup no matter how or who bred it. Is it eating food good?

On 02/05/2017 at 23:16, rippem said:

Wrong for anyone selling a pup that young. But it sounds like your friends friend must of been desperate to buy a pup that is stumbling and non responsive. Not something i would be looking for in a pup no matter how or who bred it. Is it eating food 

Edited by BIG TRG

But then the circle goes on and another greenhorn will get duped .Better to bang on his door and have it out surely .

He's already been to his door, seen it and bought it, no point whinging about it now. Only himself to blame.
  • Like 2

Grind up some good kibble and let it soak in goats milks. And the guy has no one to blame but himself.there has got to be more to this story then being said. Sorry but i couldnt see someone like mr nuttal doing something like this. Dont know the man but he has been selling dogs for a loooong time. If the story is true then he should take it back. Better yet should of never took the dog. Desperate act is what it was.

• Like 3
On 03/05/2017 at 16:39, rippem said:

Grind up some good kibble and let it soak in goats milks. And the guy has no one to blame but himself.there has got to be more to this story then being said. Sorry but i couldnt see someone like mr nuttal doing something like this. Dont know the man but he has been selling dogs for a loooong time. If the story is true then he should take it back. Better yet should of never took the dog. Desperate act is what it was.

Edited by BIG TRG
  • BIG TRG changed the title to I