How many more can't see this lies squarely with the seller ffs .No matter who wants a pup whether he's 16 or 60 you don't expect a 4 week early pup to be offered full stop .The money increase us just the icing on the cake .Nuttall is to blame here, the lad just another casualty of greed . As big trg says I've never seen brown nosing on a scale like this ,ever . Get a grip lads ,believe what you are reading cos it ain't an isolated case by a long way .

first off he wasnt told it was 4wks, everyone is assuming it is. And at 16 he should of brought someone with some knowledge of dogs. LIKE HIS FRIEND WHO IS POSTING FOR HIM. If he couldn't tell the dog was not walking good and not being allert then he should of never been to the mans house to begin with. And this is 3rd party conversation and bn isnt here to defend hmself so who is to say this pup really came from him? And does it make sense to sell a younger pup then a older pup? I would think he would want to push the older pups first. Easier to sell young ones. Apparently he was happy with what he bought that's why he took it.and if he does everything right with the pup he should end up fine and maybe even having a closer bond with the pup. None of this makes sense
Another brown noser I expect has a few black dog's off him and can't see past that .lol
i don't have nuttal dog's. And im not sticking up for him either. Nor do i think this story is 100%. Nor do i care if the story is true. If you go look at a pup and you can't tell the pup isnt moving around to good or its not paying attention and you buy it, your the only one to blame for that. If you don't know how to look at pups bring someone who does. This is a kid that has friends that hunt obviously so why didnt they go with him? f**k were was the kids dad? I know i wouldn't send a dog home with some young kid that still lives at home without talking with his parents. That alone could end up bad for the pup. So no i don't have nuttal dogs and sorry but i hang on no mans nutts. Just speaking the obvious.
+1...

Yokel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

If I go to buy anything, a car, clothes, shoes, food etc, I check it for quality. If the bodywork is rotten, engine sounds f****d, stitching looking ropey, mold growing. I put me money away and tell the seller bollocks. Of course, if the seller is deliberately trying to pull the wool over your eyes, he's a saucey c.unt, but you'd be a bigger one for buying his wares knowing it! If this lad felt hard done by, then he should have returned the pup fourth with and got a refund, but you say he's not unhappy with the pup, so if he's not unhappy with it, what is the point of this post if not to slate someone with third hand knowledge? If someone is trying to punt out weak unresponsive, underage pups the I concur, they are clowns. But you'd have to be a bigger one to fall for it...

Yokel

Edited by YOKEL
  • Like 3

The 1 positive thing that will come out of it.if it's true.

Is that the young lad will learn from it.

And hopefully be a little bit wiser concerning dogs in the future.

We were all. young.dumb.and full of Cum once lol.

• Like 2

I guess if there is a young lad out there with a young pup someone could always invite him out to get some dirt on the bank? Then he will have more experience and education into what he is hopefully getting a dog for.

Chances are the lad will have a better bond with this dog than most due to the care it has needed to get it through the first couple of weeks.

The most ironic thing about that is the so called war on puppy breeding/peddlers etc. Yet I recall a few years back in NI where I'm from. I went to the council to get a block license for my dogs. The girl asked me did I have 3 breeding bitches in my yard as i required a block license. I said No and what would that matter? She said block licenses will not be issued unless you have a minimum of 3 breeding bitches, it's to stop puppy farming! My reply was, I have 2 breeding bitches (which was a lie) so under the new legislation to acquire a block license I'll have to get another bitch then with intentions to breed from? Her answer was Yes. Then I asked how is that keeping puppy farming at a minimum surely its encouraging it? She looked confused! I wasn't. It wasn't until after that I learned that all block license holders apparently be given a minimum of 2 yearly checks by the council on the yard and circumstances by dog wardens etc. Either way it's still bullshit if you ask me.
  • Like 2

Only rich people that like inbred pets will be allowed to own or co-habitate with an animal as you wont actually own them as they will have the same rights as the house owner.

Normal working class paupers who are not willing to have their animal chipped, annually innocualated, monthly wormed and deloused, weighed every six months and have uptodate pet insurance should not be allowed to keep, live with or cohabitate with their equals. If by any chance you should let you companion express their natural instinct you should be jailed for life or given the death penalty.

Your companion will require constant stimulation and not allowed to be kept in an outside kennel. Pole dancers as entertainment are striclty prohibitted.

Edited by Roger Kint
  • Like 4

That's the thing with lots of lads on here.

They talk as if they have never made a mistake.

And they had a 50yr old head on there shoulders at 16.

Every single 1 of us has made mistakes as teenagers.

That lad if it's true will also make mistakes.

But fair play to him for buying an earth dog.

And being keen to get on the shovel.

• Like 3

I could disagree and agree on stuff regarding. And yes I'd have my own conclusions. But it matters what happens out.the money side I don't agree on and people buy [BANNED TEXT] should been preserved a good way over 20 years ago. But the lot of others out there who just wa it for a bitch to be bred soon as ready in heat and worse antics with the rest of it but nothing get barely said about them. But the man still decent all round man and don't think he should or need to bother with breeding selln and what he also know about others who do sort thing

I could disagree and agree on stuff regarding. And yes I'd have my own conclusions. But it matters what happens out.the money side I don't agree on and people buy [bANNED TEXT] should been preserved a good way over 20 years ago. But the lot of others out there who just wa it for a bitch to be bred soon as ready in heat and worse antics with the rest of it but nothing get barely said about them. But the man still decent all round man and don't think he should or need to bother with breeding selln and what he also know about others who do sort thing

English translation needed please

Cheers, D.

I could disagree and agree on stuff regarding. And yes I'd have my own conclusions. But it matters what happens out.the money side I don't agree on and people buy [bANNED TEXT] should been preserved a good way over 20 years ago. But the lot of others out there who just wa it for a bitch to be bred soon as ready in heat and worse antics with the rest of it but nothing get barely said about them. But the man still decent all round man and don't think he should or need to bother with breeding selln and what he also know about others who do sort thing

English translation needed please

Cheers, D.

plenty of others breeding shit for money or overlooking things and then breeding. As said , as soon as it comes in heat and then every time it comes in there after and winter times
  • Like 1

The peddlers sell to anyone and others give to people who have money. A genuine man who gives to a man does so with no catch .only to know the truth how the dog turned out for you. But money orientated people and even bully boy antics are trying or finding the way in. Genuine men keep the circle tight. Just my opinion and take on things

• BIG TRG changed the title to I