• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

Can't see what it looks like. It something like the antis would put up. Anyway I spoke to him again and he said his make 11 inches and even the vets think the older because of the size. The cost side is his own business and I know a few years back he up the price because of others who selling dogs , there prices

Can't see what it looks like. It something like the antis would put up. Anyway I spoke to him again and he said his make 11 inches and even the vets think the older because of the size. The cost side is his own business and I know a few years back he up the price because of others who selling dogs , there prices

vets think the younger, I meant because of size
On 04/05/2017 at 15:23, pablo esc said:

Can't see what it looks like. It something like the antis would put up. Anyway I spoke to him again and he said his make 11 inches and even the vets think the older because of the size. The cost side is his own business and I know a few years back he up the price because of others who selling dogs , there 

Edited by BIG TRG
  • Like 1

Look mate I'm not arguing about it, I asked for a couple opinions, and I got some, I've said what happened! Weather you or anyone else believes me I'm not going to loose any sleep over it, when money is involved that's when the games f****d! Going that way anyway. Keep your circle small and your beers cold! ATB

fair enough , I don't want to argue either and I can see your point atb
  • Like 1

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.

Should have and could have walked away.

he didn't bully him though lol. And the is bad cts out there who go through dogs or reputation who are nothing but peddlers etc

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.

Should have and could have walked away.

to true if he didnt want it or wasnt happy with it why pay

Edited by Dabhand

Look at booth for instance, what was his prices 700 and the man nothing but a liar an a known dog thief and doing it when he went to France. He knew you had workers and the get robbed and sold for big money. He still has his cronies if you was on fb

I have to say this cos Brian's a good freind of mine and it whuldent be right for me to say what I personally no about a freind when he taking shit and. It here to defend himself I've spent a lot of time in his company just chilling and out digging I've bought a cuple of pups of him and a older dog but I've had a lot more given to me free of charge ,, i dont agree with selling pups I've never sold one and never will aslong as I live ,, let's not forget 1 thing about mr nuttall he is 85 years old and has been in a bad state of health the last cuple of years the dogs are proberly the only thing what keep him going ,, as for ripping some one off or taking advantage i will stick my neck out and say it's bollox Brian isent a con man or thief and he certianly dident hold a gun to no ones head and make them buy a pup ime not saying he dident say one price then another when he got ther as I've had this scenario my self with Brian and his memory it's not intentional dogs being called one name 1 week and another a next pups out of such and such a dog then next time being out of somthing Else the guys very old and his short term memory is fading thats all itnisnand it's as simple as that if your mate not happy with the pup take it back and get your money back As evryone in the world nows his dogs come money back guarrenteed post-97677-0-94278300-1493924606.jpg

A pic ma mate send me last week of a few of Brian's dogs

• Like 6

I have to say this cos Brian's a good freind of mine and it whuldent be right for me to say what I personally no about a freind when he taking shit and. It here to defend himself I've spent a lot of time in his company just chilling and out digging I've bought a cuple of pups of him and a older dog but I've had a lot more given to me free of charge ,, i dont agree with selling pups I've never sold one and never will aslong as I live ,, let's not forget 1 thing about mr nuttall he is 85 years old and has been in a bad state of health the last cuple of years the dogs are proberly the only thing what keep him going ,, as for ripping some one off or taking advantage i will stick my neck out and say it's bollox Brian isent a con man or thief and he certianly dident hold a gun to no ones head and make them buy a pup ime not saying he dident say one price then another when he got ther as I've had this scenario my self with Brian and his memory it's not intentional dogs being called one name 1 week and another a next pups out of such and such a dog then next time being out of somthing Else the guys very old and his short term memory is fading thats all itnisnand it's as simple as that if your mate not happy with the pup take it back and get your money back As evryone in the world nows his dogs come money back guarrenteed IMG_1690.JPG

A pic ma mate send me last week of a few of Brian's dogs

he was only telling me yesterday about the meat he had been getting. Brian's very good with his dogs and get them everything the need
  • BIG TRG changed the title to I