• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Battersea Dogs Home probably have a pretty good selection.

I can't see how it would add anything to a serious working dog tbh.

my bitch

Posted Images

Seen two ebt die recently of health related issues at under a year old, both in excess of £1000 ,

Ridiculous breed

you get good ones and bad ones a fit athletic ebt is a hell of a dog game a f**k and have a great nose

Seen two ebt die recently of health related issues at under a year old, both in excess of £1000 ,

Ridiculous breed

you get good ones and bad ones a fit athletic ebt is a hell of a dog game a f**k and have a great nose

Aye it can't be ignored that when crossed with a staff and even over in Eire with the wheatens it adds a lot

Ridiculous breed

Aye it can't be ignored that when crossed with a staff and even over in Eire with the wheatens it adds a lot

• Like 3

Ridiculous breed

Agreed but I'm not after a serious working dog so I can be more picky than someone who is

they make a nice looking mutt, put a bit of health back into the ebt

Some of the miniature ones are healthy and fit,but you might have to shell out.

They're even worse than the standards for health problems.
  • Like 1

they make a nice looking mutt, put a bit of health back into the ebt

Some of the miniature ones are healthy and fit,but you might have to shell out.

They're even worse than the standards for health problems.

Maybe shouldn't of put the healthy part then,known a few that were very fit and seemed healthy even as they got older.

Why on earth would anybody look for 2 breeds of dog who have been totally f****d over to the point that they are completely useless at the jobs they were bred to do and say " i know lets breed them together thats a good idea "

• Like 1

Your right youngster ,but here's the thing ,there are plenty of ways you can use a decent little staff in the field ,they can have their uses ,as long as we,re not talking about what they were originally bred for and you don't mistake a bit of pluck for gameness ,then its a breed I like to see being made use of atb

Your right youngster ,but here's the thing ,there are plenty of ways you can use a decent little staff in the field ,they can have their uses ,as long as we,re not talking about what they were originally bred for and you don't mistake a bit of pluck for gameness ,then its a breed I like to see being made use of atb

Maybe,i just think its best tool for the job....call me old fashioned.

I cant see anything " smart " about them dogs whatsoever they just look like appalling animals out of a cartoon to me so i cant see the logic in breeding them with something just as bad........why do you think the blacks and the pakis stay apart :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3