Reeces Stan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dog goes back to billy, hell of a dog mute worker got the nickname bengal tiger as when he was too tired he would wrap around his prey like a tiger, great around terriers. I never seen billy work

This is a bitch by Stan out of my old brindle bitch! 

Father and son …. Reece breeding on sires side

Posted Images

• 4 years later...
On 01/05/2017 at 19:23, davey crocket said:

Was Bryn related to Billy?

Bryn was his son…. Sure was mated to sally ( his sister) that produced Danny’s litter ….. the brindle dog above

On 05/05/2017 at 11:04, Daniel cain said:

Best I've seen would do their job with the terrier hanging off them lol-Muncher,Indie,Norman never ever lifted a lip in aggression towards a other dog.stuff be stone dead before you got up to the dog.I've not seen anything come close in 10 yrs or more-atb dc

I put indie over my bedlington x greyhound and wow what a difference top animal he was no dog aggression at all 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I put indie over my bedlington x greyhound and wow what a difference top animal he was no dog aggression at all 

He produced some good dogs and bitches..was out with young CE who's dog it was a few weeks back...his Oldman was still walking Indie through the village right up until he died...was 17 believe it or not...?