Reeces Stan

I heard Reece dogs neck holders?

And pick there spots? Just something i over heard.

Iv heard same chaffinch, an i saw a few doing it when not getting it there own way, if they never walked that is, but have beenbtold of a few folk that i trust that there was few good uns, but there had to be as there was loads an i mean loads bred
nothing like edging your bets ?
  • Like 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dog goes back to billy, hell of a dog mute worker got the nickname bengal tiger as when he was too tired he would wrap around his prey like a tiger, great around terriers. I never seen billy work

This is a bitch by Stan out of my old brindle bitch! 

Father and son …. Reece breeding on sires side

Posted Images

Iv heard same chaffinch, an i saw a few doing it when not getting it there own way, if they never walked that is, but have beenbtold of a few folk that i trust that there was few good uns, but there had to be as there was loads an i mean loads bred
nothing like edging your bets

Never seen him work so can't really disagree but the dog I had out of his stuff was no neck holder beleive me, he would wag his tail whilst on the hot end, and lads that seen him work that have also seen billy work said 'can't say he's harder than billy but he's as hard as him" for them to say that tells me he was no neck holder also, like you say for the amount that's apparantly bred out of Reece's stuff there's bound to be bad dogs about

• Like 1

Billy could 7 - 8 a night single handed I had 5 in one night with the dog in the photos I put up and I know he would of carried on for more if I'd of let him, some people slate the breeding behind Reece's dogs but the one i had and from what lads I know have told me the breeding is good

for me I've had both reeces and pie lines early pie lines granddaughters x grandsons best I've seen in the field by fare

nothing like edging your bets
Never seen him work so can't really disagree but the dog I had out of his stuff was no neck holder beleive me, he would wag his tail whilst on the hot end, and lads that seen him work that have also seen billy work said 'can't say he's harder than billy but he's as hard as him" for them to say that tells me he was no neck holder also, like you say for the amount that's apparantly bred out of Reece's stuff there's bound to be bad dogs about
yeah there a couple of lads I know that have stuff bred very similar the one dog didn't want to know til it was nearly 2 then there was no stopping it

Mate of mine had reeces bred bitch few years ago. Game as they come. But also manny... not much speed but would plod all night. And had a brilliant nose and find game out of lamp.

• Like 1

stan was a big brindle dog, lovely dog in fairness, hes is not still alive, I have some pics of him somewhere but im not putting them up sorry, not my dog, unless someone wants to pay me 1000 pound a pic, I bred bred him with my bitch 2 years ago, :D:D :D

• Like 1