The Good Life....living The Dream?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You should have a look at Bulgaria, it's like a bugsy Malone movie, the bad guys still wear suits and drive black cars ?

I've heard Sunny Beach is full of Mafia. Regarding Poland i felt as safe as can be.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

were i live mackem for the last 13/14 years is a sorta living the dream,,if there is a such a thing....if you know what I mean..going away in the van here or abroad.me and me best mate the missus..met

I had big dreams once, I believed that if I continued to work myself in to the ground for just a few more years I could end up with my dream house in the countryside. The last oil crash gave me a mass

im living it right now, never enters my head to be elsewhere, I will be 73 this Thursday, and want fer nowt, apart from a touch of arhritus in my left hand, im in good health, got myself a decent pup,

Posted Images

My boss has got a apartment in sunny beach . He says the Mafia and organised crime are everywhere . He's seen a familiy turfed out of restaurant to make way for sinister looking men. My boss feels safe in his 3 weeks over there but is fully aware you don't mess about with those kind of people.  The strip clubs are supposed to be dodgy as they come over there 

Edited by Welsh_red
11 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My boss has got a apartment in sunny beach . He says the Mafia and organised crime are everywhere . He's seen a familiy turfed out of restaurant to make way for sinister looking men. My boss feels safe in his 3 weeks over there but is fully aware you don't mess about with those kind of people.  The strip clubs are supposed to be dodgy as they come over there 

A bloke who i worked with a few month back said when he was there a typical idiotic Brit pissed on someone's wall. Well the guy came out and put a gun straight to his head, took all his money and made the idiot scrub the wall clean. 

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

A bloke who i worked with a few month back said when he was there a typical idiotic Brit pissed on someone's wall. Well the guy came out and put a gun straight to his head, took all his money and made the idiot scrub the wall clean. 

Yeah they have a real don't give a f**k attitude apparently 

Just now, Welsh_red said:

Yeah they have a real don't give a f**k attitude apparently 

It soon put him in his place apparently. They like the Brits because of the money they spend but if they step out of line they don't fcuk about.

Just now, Kerny92 said:

It soon put him in his place apparently. They like the Brits because of the money they spend but if they step out of line they don't fcuk about.

Fair enough water to do it.  Must be crap having Brits invade and act like looneys 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Typical brit thing though.... 

Not just brits mate,i could probably find 100+ news stories this last week alone from the UK of foreigners not just taking a piss but breaking our laws big time,its a human thing sadly,there used to be signs on HK's star ferry Don't Spit on here theres graffiti in manilas back streets Bawal umihi ditto (don't piss here as the city stinks of piss) india I have seen people crapping in streets,cant stop people being people.

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm middle aged now lol.

I suppose I lived the dream from 16-40 

Did what I want ' went were I want' answered to nobody.

Bairn came along just before I hit 45 and life became Real lol.

Iv always been able to turn a pound but I think Iv left it a bit late for real monetary riches .

But dreaming'  a nice little 3 bed cottage with a acre or two of land in the countryside would do me and to see my daughter celebrate her 40th?

Same here to a extent in the fact all I'd really want is a little cottage with few acres for my Mrs ponys and some nice stone sheds for ferrets and workshop 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm middle aged now lol.

I suppose I lived the dream from 16-40 

Did what I want ' went were I want' answered to nobody.

Bairn came along just before I hit 45 and life became Real lol.

Iv always been able to turn a pound but I think Iv left it a bit late for real monetary riches .

But dreaming'  a nice little 3 bed cottage with a acre or two of land in the countryside would do me and to see my daughter celebrate her 40th?

Did you travel a lot max 

17 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Same here to a extent in the fact all I'd really want is a little cottage with few acres for my Mrs ponys and some nice stone sheds for ferrets and workshop 

Always wanted to.go Ireland Mrs won't leave the  kids or grand kids? the pace of life would suit the youngest in a  country side environment we priced some places like you describe Welsh but she bottled it shame there were some bargains and some stunning bungalows for the price they were up at 

1 hour ago, blackmaggie said:

Always wanted to.go Ireland Mrs won't leave the  kids or grand kids? the pace of life would suit the youngest in a  country side environment we priced some places like you describe Welsh but she bottled it shame there were some bargains and some stunning bungalows for the price they were up at 

Some nice cheap places in the wilds of south Wales 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Some nice cheap places in the wilds of south Wales 

This is my brother's father in law's retirment pad.  Bought the woodland years ago and built this shack.  Tend to the woodland and traps in there aswell.  Splits his time between here and family home . Inside is gorgeous.  Small and compact but idyllic.  Old .22 air rifle in the little kitchen area and a nice tight bedroom.  

Screenshot_2018_08_11_18_23_47.png

• Like 7
  • 3 months later...

I met an Australian guy a few days back,came here backpacking,saw potential and bought a bunch of new Enfield's 3000 USD each takes people into the boonies,doing journeys across Tibet next year,living his dream.

IMG_20181128_094200.jpg

IMG_20181128_094317.jpg

IMG_20181128_094232.jpg

• Like 3