The Good Life....living The Dream?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

were i live mackem for the last 13/14 years is a sorta living the dream,,if there is a such a thing....if you know what I mean..going away in the van here or abroad.me and me best mate the missus..met

I had big dreams once, I believed that if I continued to work myself in to the ground for just a few more years I could end up with my dream house in the countryside. The last oil crash gave me a mass

im living it right now, never enters my head to be elsewhere, I will be 73 this Thursday, and want fer nowt, apart from a touch of arhritus in my left hand, im in good health, got myself a decent pup,

Posted Images

Paper tigers.......worlds full of them brother ;)

That sums you up perfectly, how poetic.....

Don't you have any little speccy family men to send abusive messages to you gutless little shit c**t or are you just going to annoy the grown ups all night ;)

Whatever, you will get no more from me.....you have shown what you are and were stupid enough to think it was clever to brag about it.

Have fun

• Like 1

I wonder if the Wilf in Sheep's Clothing threatened to chop off the STIFFMIND'S fingers in the safety of another fcuking country.......

I read a book a few weeks ago that could have been written with you in mind,it's called becoming a barbarian by Jack Donovan.

You should read it.

That sums you up perfectly, how poetic.....
Don't you have any little speccy family men to send abusive messages to you gutless little shit c**t or are you just going to annoy the grown ups all night ;)

Whatever, you will get no more from me.....you have shown what you are and were stupid enough to think it was clever to brag about it.

Have fun

I've got more courage in my ingrown toenail than you have ever managed to muster in that sad existence of yours you little deserter you......

I've shown to be honest unlike you who pretends to be King Kong when in reality you're a little Gibbon.

I wonder if the Wilf in Sheep's Clothing threatened to chop off the STIFFMIND'S fingers in the safety of another fcuking country.......

I read a book a few weeks ago that could have been written with you in mind,it's called becoming a barbarian by Jack Donovan.

You should read it.

I'd rather become a Barber pal...... ?

• Like 1

f**k sake dogman do you really need to turn every thread to shit with playground insults. Getting repetitive and boring as f**k.

What's it got to do with you? If clowns on here want to play those games I can do exactly the same!

Dogman,

Unbelieveably once I was also a f****n idiot , much like yourself ,

My mam hated me, my friends used me as a blunt instrument so about a decade ago I cut strings from my home town for the good Of myself and my family

It was the best thing I ever did, one of those reasons was that I met wilf, a complete stranger in reality, but who opened his home and his family to me , for that I'm forever grateful to him

He showed me that I didn't have to be a f***ing idiot all the time

He showed me how to be a man , not the man I thought I needed to be but the man others needed me to be

Hes worth a million of you , your a cartoon character

Fine words.......words to be proud of both.

• Like 3

You really need to stick the trail cam footage up! ;)

You should read it.

Another one I'd recommend is the Memoirs of 101st Chairborne Division. Especially the colouring in section, and the mazes.

• Like 3

This WAS an interesting thread I was kinda building up to posting in. But its now not & I shant.

Is everyone happy seeing the same thing happening?

• Like 2

This WAS an interesting thread I was kinda building up to posting in. But its now not & I shant.

Is everyone happy seeing the same thing happening?

Lets get it back on track, this is one of the nicest threads we've had in the general sections, it would be a real shame for it to die.

I still want a small holding with 20-50 acres....I have no idea what I would do with it other than the that I would have a gate and I would lean on that gate smoking a pipe and wearing an Aran sweater, as walkers would pass I would tip my flat cap and say mornin'

Ask my missus she will tell you I say this all the time lol

• Like 13