Kits

Aye exactly, she just cant be arsed with them any more. She should have come on here and got some decent advice on how to break her dog to her ferrets if she was really committed to keeping them. Still shes making sure shes getting her dough back. Iv a wee terrier bitch pup that was giving all my ferrets a good playful chewing. She chewed on the wrong jill and and i had step in and save her lol, I gift my kits too

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good honest , genuine ferret kits, bred off working stock, are usually gifted, to similarly worthy genuine, honest, rabbiting men....   £40 for a baby ferret is a tad on the costly side....

to right phil,,,,hopfully got 3 jills up the duff right now,,,ours will be gifted to good working homes

12 kits born today, they will be free to good working homes, good working parents, the mother was gifted to me from a member of this forum, VIN, so from good working stock, they will be ready in about

Posted Images

Is there any litters about this summer? Can't seem to find any going cheaper than £40 each!!

Where are you based mate? I've got a litter born today. There will be a couple available to good working homes.

12 kits born today, they will be free to good working homes, good working parents, the mother was gifted to me from a member of this forum, VIN, so from good working stock, they will be ready in about 8 weeks time, stoke on trent area

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 3

2 female ferrets go by the names missy and Pandora. Very sweet girls and handled everyday and by different people aswell as take them to my work sometimes. They both have different personalities but amazing girls! They are about 9 months of age. They eat ferret biscuits,enjoy some cooked chicken and kitten food. They have never biten and are well trained. The only reason is looking to rehome is because of my dog Constantly harrasing them and I know them well you can tell there unhappy. Tried many things but the dog is just upsetting them. They stay indoors in their large cage. Have a harness each to go outside and wonder and love to dig. They will not go to a home where someone will use them as hunters I'll make sure of that. And don't get intouch if your a time waster because this is heartbreaking enough and really can't be dealing with getting let down or letting my girls down. They come with whatever will [/size]Be left food wise etc. They'll have everything they need cage wise,toys and stuff. If you can truly commit to these girls like I couldn't and give them a FOREVER home..please send a short description about yourself thankyou very much.[/size]

Ie yours for only £90 :laugh:[/size] :laugh:[/size] :laugh:[/size] [/size]

If only you were closer

parents flesh fed, and kits will be weaned on flesh, no cat biscuits here

parents flesh fed, and kits will be weaned on flesh, no cat biscuits here

had a count up this morning, 14 kits

Hi mate I'm after a jill, I'm from cannock staffs if you could help me out?