Mark Brick ??

Just a heads up for those interested ...just seen on Darcy's web site ,next publication due August ,titled ,..Mark Brick ..The Obsessive ...could be worth a read .

Already seen a sneaky few chapters from this. It's mostly about minshaws and how he didn't turn up for a bet up Cumbria. That particular chapter is called "bottled it". Don't know what it's all about. Lol

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he did the same with me gaz,,,,we were due to have a match,,a few year back,,,date set ect,,,the week befor a got 63 rabbits one night single handed .....he saw the post i did about it ,,,and jacked..

Just a heads up for those interested ...just seen on Darcy's web site ,next publication due August ,titled ,..Mark Brick ..The Obsessive ...could be worth a read .

Who is he ?

Already seen a sneaky few chapters from this. It's mostly about minshaws and how he didn't turn up for a bet up Cumbria. That particular chapter is called "bottled it". Don't know what it's all about. Lol

he did the same with me gaz,,,,we were due to have a match,,a few year back,,,date set ect,,,the week befor a got 63 rabbits one night single handed .....he saw the post i did about it ,,,and jacked... :D

• Like 4

is it true he beat a top courseing dog on its own ground with a little lamping dog,in the day running hares,i dont think the courseing men could believe it,but they had to fork out all the same at the end of day,if so anyone know what way the lamping dog was bred

is it true he beat a top courseing dog on its own ground with a little lamping dog,in the day running hares,i dont think the courseing men could believe it,but they had to fork out all the same at the end of day,if so anyone know what way the lamping dog was bred

i know how old it was.. :D

yeah TOMO i heard the little lamping dog was only a youngun,but it must of been some little machine to do that all the same,wish i had one as good some day,was the courseing dog out of any good stuff,or just your ordinary run of the mill fen plodder

yeah TOMO i heard the little lamping dog was only a youngun,but it must of been some little machine to do that all the same,wish i had one as good some day,was the courseing dog out of any good stuff,or just your ordinary run of the mill fen plodder

coursing dog wernt that old either. Went on to win the Foley cup, so not run of the mill. But theres fen land and theres fen land ;)

Never liked the bloke when he was on here, from his posts I thought he was a fecking bellend.

Though i've spoken to him more since he left and, being honest, he comes across as a real decent bloke, so maybe things have changed...

My favourite was when he was beat by that 'rescue donkey'.....ha ha that T shirt was ace......do we have a pic anywhere of the man with a mega-sulk on? :laugh: :laugh:

yeh,,i got a few pics with mark on,,,including the t shirt one.. :laugh:

• Like 2