I could make space on the sofa for one of these

You must have a big sofa. :D (Welcome back)

Had a mates alaunt on my sofa a couple of years back and the sofa has had an alaunt shaped dent there ever since. I need to fill it. Haha. Thanks fella.

• Like 1

Yer OK to be fair to him, still abit immature in the head at times which is why I am leaving him until next season now, but he's just turned 15 months, hes 26tts and alot faster than I ever expected him to be so far I am happy with what I see from him

• Like 2

Yer OK to be fair to him, still abit immature in the head at times which is why I am leaving him until next season now, but he's just turned 15 months, hes 26tts and alot faster than I ever expected him to be so far I am happy with what I see from him

Hows a cross like this with live stock and retrieval etc? S2H

Hows a cross like this with live stock and retrieval etc? S2H

The ones I've been around have been 100% with all livestock and one in particular was an obsessive retriever.

He's good with live stock because I have spent time with him around livestock to make sure he's not gonna do anything he shouldn't if I was out of sight from him, but he will retrieve a tennis ball but the only time he's had a rabbit he's caught it with other dogs around so hasn't had be opertunity to retrieve it propley but I dare say with a bit of time put in he would retrieve OK. He's just a nice dog to have knocking around mist of the time

• Like 1