New Lurcher Lamp Have You Say

3,,,,but ,,this 3rd one is somthing else,,,,hes like hyperactive collie,,,,with the stuberness of a saluki,,,and the distructive pwer of a pit bull..

im for an early grave ,,,i know it :D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered about a dimmer,,,   the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,a

oh,,,and ive always thought the outside should be rubber,,,not that plastick

Is £45 a year expensive? 86p a week?   This hobby costs peanuts. Even with dog insurance, wormers, bedding, diesel, top quality dog grub, clothing and wellies it costs pennies compared to most hobbi

£45 isnt exspensive but my light force striker cost me £60 but has lasted me 10 years or more.

The reason these laps have been hammered is because when your carrying 15 or more rabbits and go slipping down a bank then the lamp will take abit of a beating. Then again i would choose to buy the same lamp for next season or would i go for the clulite one. Same body as dlloyds lamps and i would get it replaced everytime it broke for free i imagine.

All i was trying to suggest is that the making of the lamps could be of better quality if thats possible. It might not be. They are a great lamp. A longer beam would be better if the lamp maintained the same amount of battery.

Why cant d lloyds lamps take the same beating as my striker?

Hi few I remember you pm about your lenz coming out saying you might of banged it or dropped it the come with a warrant for normal yous that would not be clast as such I priced new head for you think it was about £16 but you did not want that and sed you stuck some plastic on it I only had 1 of this lamp come back with LED not performing like it should I gave replace ment be for I Evan got other lamp back he is on here don't now him personally but I'm sure if he Read's this he will tell you.when I try to get compensated for his lamp they sed only way that would happen is if hit was dropped hard or have big blow to it some how.so I toke the lose.so I can only think the nocks your lamps have had is what coursed the failure. If you want two new lamps for next season and I'll do my best to make you happy as i try to with all my customers. As for your strike can I ask how meany time you had to fix wirering and swop bulb

Replaced the wire in my striker straight away but the lamp itself has lasted the test of time. Not sure i have changed the bulb. So if your new models could resemble the striker with LED bulb and changable lithium battery in handle. They will be a handy tool.

If you havent released a new one by this coming season i will be purchasing the 150 again at some point. I did lamp on with the lamp even though i had a wider square beam and still caught alot of rabbits.

If you put extra features in to a lamp,along with the manufacturers development cost,it's bound to cost more than the £45 that a 150 costs,it stands to reason.

It depends what you want

Cheap ,quality,performance.

You can usually get 2 out of 3 at the same time but not all 3.

• Like 1

I think when u are "doing things" in field after a catch, alot of people probably just throw the cordless on the ground...where strikers u can dangle from your neck.

Possibly why some are breaking.

Lad I know had tree deben replaced with faults but he kept throwing it or dropping it to floor.

He put a lanyard on his third an it's been fine since.

• Like 1

That make seances got mine on bit of string no problem so fare.I'm doing my best to get them made stronger but I think the extra cost will kill it.the prototype on its Owen it getting daft money

I think when u are "doing things" in field after a catch, alot of people probably just throw the cordless on the ground...where strikers u can dangle from your neck.

Possibly why some are breaking.

Lad I know had tree deben replaced with faults but he kept throwing it or dropping it to floor.

He put a lanyard on his third an it's been fine since.

why is the striker difrent to the 150,,,you can add a cord to both and dangle from your neck,,,,why would you not.. :blink: and why would anybody chuck a lamp on the ground.....?

If you put extra features in to a lamp,along with the manufacturers development cost,it's bound to cost more than the £45 that a 150 costs,it stands to reason.

It depends what you want

Cheap ,quality,performance.

You can usually get 2 out of 3 at the same time but not all 3.

yeh i get it might cost a few extra ££,,,,but is it going to double the price,,or trebble it???....dave??

Fuking hope not ?, if it possible Dai get the option of extras i.e. Dimmer, filter, size of beam, colour of light etc and if the prices go up for each people still got the option to go for your standard lamps, that way every ones happy, I personally would defo go for a dimmer they certainly put more in the bag imo

If they had a dial with 1-5 to dim I shouldn't think it would make them much more expensive ,it's the actual development, if they have to use new mouldings etc. So maybe if they start from an existing lamp and use different/better/ more suitable parts,the cost wouldn't be so great.

Probably best helping them along by telling them what led type you want and the beam shape etc by doing a bit of research into what led 's are suited to what we want