New Lurcher Lamp Have You Say

if you had the option of two say one to compete with the blitz and one to compete with the 170 which you already have plus being cordless with a reliable dimmer I think you'd be onto a winner and as been said with the added option of a filter, maybe a stupid question but can you get an led with the halogen colour ? I can't get on with the led or hid beam as well as the halogen that's just my eyes tho, so come on ya lazy b*****d get a move on season will be hear before we know it lol

Can't get you tight fuker to buy one never mined two lol

Your eyes are purification triggers misses sed so lol its you nose the can't see past lol I'm doing prototype for you and stitches

he sounds tighter than me lol
no your just in front of me trig, your the only boy I know who hangs his teabags out to dry so you can use them again ?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered about a dimmer,,,   the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,a

oh,,,and ive always thought the outside should be rubber,,,not that plastick

Is £45 a year expensive? 86p a week?   This hobby costs peanuts. Even with dog insurance, wormers, bedding, diesel, top quality dog grub, clothing and wellies it costs pennies compared to most hobbi

Long beam. at least as long as the blazerlite with 100w bulb. It must have flip up filter which would hopefully be better design than cluson. Either this or a good dimmer.

Long beam 1

good flip filter or dimmer 2

rubber type material for body 3

• Like 3

if you had the option of two say one to compete with the blitz and one to compete with the 170 which you already have plus being cordless with a reliable dimmer I think you'd be onto a winner and as been said with the added option of a filter, maybe a stupid question but can you get an led with the halogen colour ? I can't get on with the led or hid beam as well as the halogen that's just my eyes tho, so come on ya lazy b*****d get a move on season will be hear before we know it lol

Can't get you tight fuker to buy one never mined two lol

Your eyes are purification triggers misses sed so lol its you nose the can't see past lol I'm doing prototype for you and stitches

he sounds tighter than me lol

Its close lol

How far is technology away from been able to put a variable power dimmer switch on LED lamps?

I've had head torches that can do that for over a decade.

Dimmer switch? Or the shitty click button where they jump up and down brightness in stages? I'm guessing the latter.

My torch has a dial that dims it from settings 1-5 then off then SOS.

Easily varying the brightness

150 with a warmer beam and a flip filter, keep the price down and you have a great entry level lamp, then a posh version for those looking for the little extras.

I've a 150 and have found it useful, good to keep in the motor for impromptu excursions.

• Like 2

£50-60 :thumbs:

thats the sort of price i was thinking, £50-70 is good money for a lamp if it lasts and is what you want, then its a small price to pay. perhaps a couple of quid more even.

it would be interesting to see what price d Lloyd can come up with just to see how much we are getting ripped of by deben and lightforce.