New Lurcher Lamp Have You Say

How far is technology away from been able to put a variable power dimmer switch on LED lamps?

it's already here I have a torch with variable brightness

That's the k50 we had if I remember right did it go down in stages not like the ones on halogen lamps

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered about a dimmer,,,   the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,a

oh,,,and ive always thought the outside should be rubber,,,not that plastick

Is £45 a year expensive? 86p a week?   This hobby costs peanuts. Even with dog insurance, wormers, bedding, diesel, top quality dog grub, clothing and wellies it costs pennies compared to most hobbi

How far is technology away from been able to put a variable power dimmer switch on LED lamps?

I've had head torches that can do that for over a decade. ?

Dimmer switch? Or the shitty click button where they jump up and down brightness in stages? I'm guessing the latter.

Dimmer switch? Or the shitty click button where they jump up and down brightness in stages? I'm guessing the latter.

Yep the latter but does it make much difference?

Well I think it does, the lad was asking about variable power dimmer switches on LED lamps.

A dimmer gradually adjusts the brightness from nothing to full brightness.

The ones you've had jump from one mode to another and to get from the lowest to the highest you've gotta skip through 3-5-7 modes creating a countryside disco.

• Like 1

you must of been 10 year ahead of your time because they weren't invented yet ?
  • Like 1

Well I think it does, the lad was asking about variable power dimmer switches on LED lamps.

A dimmer gradually adjusts the brightness from nothing to full brightness.

The ones you've had jump from one mode to another and to get from the lowest to the highest you've gotta skip through 3-5-7 modes creating a countryside disco.

Lol can't you dance

I'm on my second LED Lensor H7 head torch must be close to 10years ago I got my first, I'll put a video up of it working if I sort my Photobucket out, no clicking through proper dimmer switch
  • Like 1

if you had the option of two say one to compete with the blitz and one to compete with the 170 which you already have plus being cordless with a reliable dimmer I think you'd be onto a winner and as been said with the added option of a filter, maybe a stupid question but can you get an led with the halogen colour ? I can't get on with the led or hid beam as well as the halogen that's just my eyes tho, so come on ya lazy b*****d get a move on season will be hear before we know it lol

• Like 1

if you had the option of two say one to compete with the blitz and one to compete with the 170 which you already have plus being cordless with a reliable dimmer I think you'd be onto a winner and as been said with the added option of a filter, maybe a stupid question but can you get an led with the halogen colour ? I can't get on with the led or hid beam as well as the halogen that's just my eyes tho, so come on ya lazy b*****d get a move on season will be hear before we know it lol

Can't get you tight fuker to buy one never mined two lol

Your eyes are purification triggers misses sed so lol its you nose the can't see past lol I'm doing prototype for you and stitches

• Like 1

Your eyes are purification triggers misses sed so lol its you nose the can't see past lol I'm doing prototype for you and stitches

he sounds tighter than me lol

I'm on my second LED Lensor H7 head torch must be close to 10years ago I got my first, I'll put a video up of it working if I sort my Photobucket out, no clicking through proper dimmer switch
http://rs1274.pbsrc.com/albums/y425/swift100/Mobile%20Uploads/222E9E03-08B7-4A14-ABCC-CB9F3555B583_zpsbt0xdrmh.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

07CD8CF7-E990-489F-94AF-7D2BFCC940A3_zps

FBC3828D-D45A-4922-96F0-888CACF1524D_zps

who said anything about buying one you can sponsor me as I'm the best lamper in the uk ?, and don't start with the eyes and my button nose you'll have me blushing again mun lol