New Lurcher Lamp Have You Say

Right I'm getting some were now with the company iv chosen to do the build and produce them.

All input welcome.if you could put the most important thinks you need from a lamp is beam distance dimmer price built in battery external battery how many hours etc etc etc.

Please put you points in order of importance.

1* dimmer

2* size of lamp

3* light weight and so on its jest to help me keep track as I'm dyslexic and would be much clear for me this way.

Thanks David

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered about a dimmer,,,   the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,a

oh,,,and ive always thought the outside should be rubber,,,not that plastick

Is £45 a year expensive? 86p a week?   This hobby costs peanuts. Even with dog insurance, wormers, bedding, diesel, top quality dog grub, clothing and wellies it costs pennies compared to most hobbi

not bothered about a dimmer,,,

the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,and instead of the white beam ,,,more a colour of the blitz , striker ...

built in battery lasting as long as possible,,,,without it being like a house brick sat on top

• Like 6

I'm not fussed about a dimmer even when I've had lamps with them on I've never used them I like a throw beam not so much a flud i like the beam to be tight with a bit of distance in it but not as far as a blitz say around a 170 type I'd want something that's not to heavy in the hand with a built in battery and very durable I like the cool beam but I think the hot beam are abit easier for picking things out ?

Cheers tommo you say like a blitz for distance and width but blitz are not fixed width so what with

not sure i know what you mean.....

i mean when you screw the head on to tightests beam setting,,,,even at its tightest there is suficiant overspill of beam

I'm not fussed about a dimmer even when I've had lamps with them on I've never used them I like a throw beam not so much a flud i like the beam to be tight with a bit of distance in it but not as far as a blitz say around a 170 type I'd want something that's not to heavy in the hand with a built in battery and very durable I like the cool beam but I think the hot beam are abit easier for picking things out

Thing is they are already out there. I think what Lloyd is getting at is a new lamp.

The colour you speak is "natural white."