Had a hour with it on an indoor range. Wow just amazing. A year ago I'd have slapped me round the face for buying a tactical styled gun like this! It's phenomenal. It loves air arms field closely followed by falcon accuracy plus. Here's 4 mags at 35 meters....

20170429_191647_zps6vl8tg7d.jpg

Works manic but ill try make time to take it in the field soon. I'd reccomend the hw110 it's really changed my perspective. Think I'm even gonna let my fac for my airgun lapse. 120 shots per fill I can forget about my air hungry excalibure and just take this and forget about refilling.

• Like 3

ive had to come over to PCP's from springers recently due to a recurring shoulder injury that wont let me play any more, and after much deliberation between the 110, the 100 or a galahad i went for the 110 in the end. what a cracking airgun!! i had a bit of trouble getting used to the lightweight of it, especially at the front end but ive fitted a weaver rail on the underside of the forend which takes a torch for lamping and a folding foregrip which doubles as a hamster for shooting HFT with and also makes standers a LOT easier. seriously impressed with the guns accuracy and after a few tins of pellets the magazine loading is a doddle. cant get over how many shots you get, 120-ish from a single fill in .177 is good going, approximately 10 times what i genuinely need in the field, and saves taking a bottle to comps too.

• Like 4

Hi gurtwurz they are great arnt they - 120 shots in .177 amazed me too, also had the hw100 or hw110 dilemma and took a chance with the 110. So pleased I did i love it!

ive had to come over to PCP's from springers recently due to a recurring shoulder injury that wont let me play any more, and after much deliberation between the 110, the 100 or a galahad i went for the 110 in the end. what a cracking airgun!! i had a bit of trouble getting used to the lightweight of it, especially at the front end but ive fitted a weaver rail on the underside of the forend which takes a torch for lamping and a folding foregrip which doubles as a hamster for shooting HFT with and also makes standers a LOT easier. seriously impressed with the guns accuracy and after a few tins of pellets the magazine loading is a doddle. cant get over how many shots you get, 120-ish from a single fill in .177 is good going, approximately 10 times what i genuinely need in the field, and saves taking a bottle to comps too.

Hi gurtwurz they are great arnt they - 120 shots in .177 amazed me too, also had the hw100 or hw110 dilemma and took a chance with the 110. So pleased I did i love it!

I'm getting well over 120 shots wiyh h+n ftt and over 130 with aa fields. Accuracy is incredible, quietest pcp I've shot or heard. and perfect weight for me. Mine's going nowhere

same here mate

Do you find them much lighter than the HW100KT. If you are getting 120 shots per fill in .177, I wonder what the .22 produces. It might make a good NV ratter.

Quote:- ' ive fitted a weaver rail on the underside of the forend which takes a torch for lamping and a folding foregrip which doubles as a hamster for shooting HFT with and also makes standers a LOT easier.'

Gurtwurz, could you put a link or give details of the folding forend please, that might be very handy for a project I am working on at the moment.

Phil

Edited by philpot