Jill's Having Kits Together..

If one of the jills has problems nursing you have another that can feed them. If one jill is getting the life sucked out it with the kits feeding just take her out for a bit and let them feed off the other jill for a bit, or if the one jill has lumps under her teats because of milk build up leave her in and remove the other. Kits soon sort it out.

• Like 2

I had three together for some reason the first two went fine then the third was a week or so behind the first two as you could see in the litters as they grew up but as i didnt know how many where there to start with maybe all of the third litter made it ?.

the main problem with it is not knowing which kit belongs to wich jill,,even more so if jills arnt related ,,,and of course if difrent hobs are the sire,,,

its best to know which jills and hobs are producing the future workers...

just yesterday i put two very good hobs,,to two very good jills they will stay together for a week ,,,,a silver hob,,to an albino female,,and a sandy hob to a polecat jill,,,and about 4 weeks ago i mated the silver hob to my old sandy jill...

hopfully have some cracking workers to give to friends and aquantences ,,,and get some blood out there from some cracking workers,,,,but like i say above,,,i want to know who the parents of each kit is,, :thumbs:

• Like 4

I usually leave 2 jills together(2 sisters mated to same hob same day). last year left an older unmated jill in with them who produced milk and looked after the kits alongside their mothers no problems whatso ever

Y.I.S Leeview

the main problem with it is not knowing which kit belongs to wich jill,,even more so if jills arnt related ,,,and of course if difrent hobs are the sire,,,

its best to know which jills and hobs are producing the future workers...

just yesterday i put two very good hobs,,to two very good jills they will stay together for a week ,,,,a silver hob,,to an albino female,,and a sandy hob to a polecat jill,,,and about 4 weeks ago i mated the silver hob to my old sandy jill...

hopfully have some cracking workers to give to friends and aquantences ,,,and get some blood out there from some cracking workers,,,,but like i say above,,,i want to know who the parents of each kit is,, :thumbs:

has vins chuckles not been sowing his oats this spring ?