Rats In Mcdonalds Car Park Oldbury

The amount of times I've been asked to come sort out a plague of rats and it just turns out to be 6 or 7 that's what looks like is going on here just a nest I'd say and being that braisen they will soon get picked of by predators. ..still not a nice sight when your pulling up for some grub .

• Like 2

The amount of times I've been asked to come sort out a plague of rats and it just turns out to be 6 or 7 that's what looks like is going on here just a nest I'd say and being that braisen they will soon get picked of by predators. ..still not a nice sight when your pulling up for some grub .

The last rat job I did was in a north western town centre. It was in an alley behind a kebab shop and infront of a railway embankment. I caught the old dear peeling potatoes into an open inspection chamber and washing it down with a hosepipe.

It went against everything in the rule book regarding rodent behaviour. I went through about 35kgs of bromadiolone in a month, and they were eating it from the moment I was putting it down. 5 days into the treatment I was walking up and down the street picking up dead, and dying rats. Picking them up with grippers and filling the empty broma buckets that I still had in the van. I passed it on to another tech before I caught my flight to Las Vegas and I never knew whether they got any further control over it. No doubt with the lack of front line funding it will have reinfested as the broken drains were too numerous to count.

Long story short, it's going to be an interesting time for disease. Warmer temperatures are good for insects.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2